• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
From the great state of Texas... this gem:

Note that this asshole has already deleted his tweet due to the backlash. And now he's trying the Moops technique to deflect criticism:

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll bet this psycho wouldn't be throwing Beto's full name at him if he was going by Rob or Bob, even though it's the same thing.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
...but, you know, we can't call them names or throw milkshakes at them because that would be considered "political violence".

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Isn't calling him a child an even further threat since children are the ones being gunned down?

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
These GOP lunatics proving his point.

Imagine having a platform and grooming homegrown terrorists with tweets like this.

Last edited:

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
This is the same nutjob who was proposing to dissolve Austin's city charter just yesterday. Seems to be out to get his name in the news.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this guy is merely trying to bark for attention. I think he's completely unhinged and unfit for office. His reputation among his fellow legislators is evidence.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's also one of those assholes who thinks those math symbols are cute fonts without realizing how much that shit destroys the internet for blind people.

Type "𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧" into https://ttsreader.com/ and see what happens. What a dumb fucking asshole all around.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Beto quote retweeted it or tweeted it as a screenshot. Gab's got their twitter account defending it of course.

Pretty hard not to see the context of it being a threat. Seems willfully ignorant to dismiss it saying he's ready to give it up.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
So gross to see people defending his tweet. It is clearly worded as a threat. Surprised Twitter actually did anything about it.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I really appreciate the fact Beto is willing to take this stand, because gun culture in Texas is beyond fucking parody. Hes got a lot of clout in the state, and if we can whittle Texas down I think the rest of the Red Mess will fall like dominos

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
If the assault rifle ban came to Texas you know people would literally kill to keep them. There is no doubt.

Beto knows he will take fire for this stance. I just hope it never happens literally. He is brave.

SonicThrust

Banned
Nov 8, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Repeatedly Advocating Mass Murder
If the assault rifle ban came to Texas you know people would literally kill to keep them. There is no doubt.

Beto knows he will take fire for this stance. I just hope it never happens literally. He is brave.
Yep, it's why a lot of gun owners are going to need to be killed by the government when the time comes to change the country for the better and they resist.

I hope one day we have a government strong enough to do the right thing.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah...his account should be locked at the very least.
Dk90udTUYAEt2kj.jpg