• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That's a better tackle than anyone on the Cowboys could do.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
How come she literally Peggy from King of the Hill?
tumblr_m3k51gr4Bp1r9dtz3o1_400.gif

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
TIL Peepers are a real threat—don't hear about them much. Good job, mom!
I'm wondering wtf rode that guy to even come up with the idea. Why peep? Why that girl? Was it a random person, was it targeted? She's 15, so he surely doesn't know her from school or anything. Has he done this before in other places? Like. What. How. Why.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought he would be peeping on the mom, which obviously would have been gross enough, but a 15 yo? Yikes

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering wtf rode that guy to even come up with the idea. Why peep? Why that girl? Was it a random person, was it targeted? She's 15, so he surely doesn't know her from school or anything. Has he done this before in other places? Like. What. How. Why.
Probably lives around there and stalked her and maybe even other girls. Great job on the mom here.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
I really don't know what happened, but my heater, which was dead yesterday morning—fan completely busted and not blowing—just started working again out of no where.

edit: wrong thread but leaving it because lol

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
TIL Peepers are a real threat—don't hear about them much. Good job, mom!

Yeah they're real. When I was a kid my family moved out of London in the UK to a rural area to get away from the bad area we lived in and have a better life with less crime to be drawn into. The house we moved to was in the middle of a forest, the only other buildings near by were a huge mansion built in the 1800s which was the base for a company who rented us our house, and one neighbour who owned their house. Surrounding it was a bunch of abandoned single story buildings that used to be used when the house we lived in was a school for mentally ill people.

That school decades before was shut down because the workers were abusing the mentally ill kids who went there. We had no idea of this when we moved in as it was decades later, but 3 different times in the 8 years we lived there we had random guys come to the house and stare in the windows at us and do other stuff. Again we were in the middle of the woods with no road near by for anything other than access to the houses. These people would show up at night in the dark and look through the windows.

One we saw and he ran away, another looked through my sisters window (she was 17 at the time and on the ground floor of the house) and then knocked on the back door wanting to come in. Luckily her male friends where there and told him to leave and he did.

The last one was the worst, my disabled sister went into my mums bedroom at night and told her she saw a hand at her window and then a person looking in before hiding behind the wall again. My mum thought she was just seeing things because due to her disability she would sometime see stuff that wasn't there at night etc. But then the dogs went nuts after my sister came to her room. She got up and checked the window and saw there were handprints in mud on the window ledge (second floor) and called the police who found a bunch of evidence of someone climbing up to try and break in. Shit is freaky as fuck when it happens.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah they're real. When I was a kid my family moved out of London in the UK to a rural area to get away from the bad area we lived in and have a better life with less crime to be drawn into. The house we moved to was in the middle of a forest, the only other buildings near by were a huge mansion built in the 1800s which was the base for a company who rented us our house, and one neighbour who owned their house. Surrounding it was a bunch of abandoned single story buildings that used to be used when the house we lived in was a school for mentally ill people.

That school decades before was shut down because the workers were abusing the mentally ill kids who went there. We had no idea of this when we moved in as it was decades later, but 3 different times in the 8 years we lived there we had random guys come to the house and stare in the windows at us and do other stuff. Again we were in the middle of the woods with no road near by for anything other than access to the houses. These people would show up at night in the dark and look through the windows.

One we saw and he ran away, another looked through my sisters window (she was 17 at the time and on the ground floor of the house) and then knocked on the back door wanting to come in. Luckily her male friends where there and told him to leave and he did.

The last one was the worst, my disabled sister went into my mums bedroom at night and told her she saw a hand at her window and then a person looking in before hiding behind the wall again. My mum thought she was just seeing things because due to her disability she would sometime see stuff that wasn't there at night etc. But then the dogs went nuts after my sister came to her room. She got up and checked the window and saw there were handprints in mud on the window ledge (second floor) and called the police who found a bunch of evidence of someone climbing up to try and break in. Shit is freaky as fuck when it happens.

That house was haunted and cursed.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
19 - 15 = 4. Depending on the age difference they could have been 3 grades apart. So it's possible he knew the victim from school. Who knows though, could be a random target.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
That house was haunted and cursed.

Haha I won't disagree, there was a lot of fucked up shit that went down there in the past. Also in the woods around it, which were pretty big, there was a circle of trees with an open patch in the middle that the moon often hit through the surrounding trees lighting the circle up, we kept being told for years that devil worshippers used to go there and shit once a month, now that sounded like bullshit whenever we were told but the house definitely had a fucked up feel to it hahaha.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine peeping in 2021

I guess there's no doubt it was more about victimizing someone than cheap thrills or something

Oct 27, 2017
So, could someone explain the time of events here? The cop car was already there? Or they had caught and held on to the peeper for a while until the cops got there but then he broke loose?

Also, shouldn't the cops be advising people not to do this? I fully expected some sort of vigilante warning after the "we don't usually see people take the law into their own hands" motherfucker you're in Texas what are you talking about.

Oct 27, 2017
So, could someone explain the time of events here? The cop car was already there? Or they had caught and held on to the peeper for a while until the cops got there but then he broke loose?

Also, shouldn't the cops be advising people not to do this? I fully expected some sort of vigilante warning after the "we don't usually see people take the law into their own hands" motherfucker you're in Texas what are you talking about.
Different law in Texas