• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Telling people who want to vote they can't vote makes them want to vote more.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Comically evil. And this isn't the last of it. They're going to continue to do everything they can to suppress our right to vote.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It's a lot easier for white nationalists to intimidate ballot drop-offs if there is only one of them!

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans continue to be really subtle with the election tampering and voter suppression.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the latest John Oliver and all 3 of the Netflix Vox Explained voting episodes last night.

I hate it here. There's so little hope to be had. Beginning to think the only way to fix shit is to have massive protests. Like regime changing protests.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
What took him so long? Haven't other red states done the same thing already? I'm sure I saw a story about Ohio weeks ago.

Anyway, fuck him. I hope this backfires like the GOP's bullshit did in the Wisconsin primaries.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What took him so long? Haven't other red states done the same thing already? I'm sure I saw a story about Ohio weeks ago.

Anyway, fuck him. I hope this backfires like the GOP's bullshit did in the Wisconsin primaries.

The GOP in Wisconsin tried to enact a similar thing but were shut down.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I watched the latest John Oliver and all 3 of the Netflix Vox Explained voting episodes last night.

I hate it here. There's so little hope to be had. Beginning to think the only way to fix shit is to have massive protests. Like regime changing protests.
Protesting is more than fine. But TX is also a non-participation state. I think we need to see more motivation among voters here too just to make sure.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020

Well, that's not protests lol, that's revolution. Protests have already been shown to be ineffective, so yes, you are correct.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
One per county is ridiculous. It can easily become an hourlong round trip for someone if they're on the wrong side of the county. And if you wanted to engage in some real fuckery it'd be pretty easy to make sure the the drop box is as far from black or Hispanic neighborhoods in the county as possible.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Piece of shit. And you can bet you're gonna have these nazis standingby at these locations too. Trash.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
It's a lot easier for white nationalists to intimidate ballot drop-offs if there is only one of them!
Yea, wait until people have to walk past this to vote:
960x0.jpg

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Texas continues to be all that Europeans thinks of steretypical America rolled up in one single state.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Gross. And while I don't think it will actually happen, Biden winning Texas would be the best moment of 2020 for me.

Sleepyhead86

Oct 27, 2017
What the actual fuck? Like how can you spin this as anything but straight up voter suppression?

Harris County (Houston) covers a huge area, and has a huge population of around 4.7 million

lol, these assholes sure do love to make voting as difficult as possible, I wonder why?

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Harris County is 3rd most populous county in USA, with almost 5 million residents.

There is no reasonable GOP defense of this.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Yea, wait until people have to walk past this to vote:
960x0.jpg

I feel a sense of very special kind of rage when I see these degenerate fascists.

Don't let these degenerates deter or bait you. Remember that not an insignificant number of law enforcement officers may either be involved with or be sympathetic towards these degenerates.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
This is how you know Texas is in play this election. They wouldn't do this if they knew it was safely for trump. This is the last dying grasp of a traitorous party. VOTE!!!

leder

Oct 25, 2017
So this is fucked, and fuck Abbot. Obvious voter suppression.

But didn't Texas also only allow no excuse mail in voting for people 65+? Couldn't this backfire?