• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

Prescient

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting. This is like Gov. Sununu in New Hampshire inviting Trump to speak in the next few days/weeks, but says he won't attend the rally himself because of the Coronavirus. Sending your flock to slaughter

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Just like Tuck Tuck screaming about how masks and social distancing don't work while broadcasting from the safety of his house.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Note that this is the state convention which is separate from the national RNC. But I doubt any of our senators will attend this one too.

Oh and Houston'a becoming a COVID-19 hotspot as it is.

Former state senator:

Don Huffines @DonHuffines

If @TexasGOP caves to the liberals and cancels our convention, I'll be canceling my $15,000 sponsorship. Hold fast guys!

9:23 AM · Jul 7, 2020

As if you have any chance of elected office. You lost because you were too extreme for your district.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Texas GOP leaders are cowards and if their base had any sense they would realize that and perhaps even realize the virus is real and deadly.

You know they won't, though. They are just so sycophantic that they can't see past their own noses.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
I would love one reporter bring up 1984 and see what these GOP talking heads have to say about it.

Weapxn

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
New York, NY
Hey, you know, this is terrible...but I'm over giving anyone that supports that party the benefit of the doubt, trying to see their side and understand where they came from, hoping they stay safe... If they want to support those bigots, well... This is just survival of the fittest.

I hope Houston shuts it the fuck down an hour after it starts.
I don't. Either cancel it before or let it run its course. Don't make anyone who doesn't want to be there go in to try and break it up.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like an Onion headline

"Republican supporters jump in front of moving car to prove it's "fake news"

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

Houston Mayor @SylvesterTurner on @TexasGOP lawsuit over canceled in-person convention: "It's ironic that they're going to the courthouse ... to ask them to agree to allow 6,000 people to meet in-person when even the judicial community ... is hearing cases virtually."