• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Above all else, this makes me really interested in the idea of NSO exclusive titles. Could see them nabbing something like 1 vs 100.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
first match came in 16th. couple matches later, got 4th and me and the guy in 3rd KO'd at the same time and the remaining two players continued for an entire minute afterward, so I never stood a chance

I regret spending money on Puyo Puyo Tetris

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
So what's being sold here? What are the microtransactions?

Right now there are none. It requires a Nintendo online subscription, but that's it.

That being said, I do expect microtransactions at some point. I think this game is going to be a hit. They'd be foolish not to offer at least cosmetic options.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
first match came in 16th. couple matches later, got 4th and me and the guy in 3rd KO'd at the same time and the remaining two players continued for an entire minute afterward, so I never stood a chance

I regret spending money on Puyo Puyo Tetris
Puyo Puyo Tetris can be played offline and has tutorials the latter of which is super helpful if you want to get better

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
As someone who has never played multiplayer tetris before, I have no idea what's going on with the battle mechanics. LMAO. Warnings and shit going off on my HUD... blocks appearing from nowhere.

Help!!!!

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do i need Nintendo online pass or whatever it's called to play this?

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I got 3rd ..... Did not think I'd ever get that far.

Does anyone know what badges are or anything about them? I see on other people's boards 1-4 little carrots on the very top.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
Bullshit that this is for NSO members only. What happened to Free to Play games not requiring paid subscriptions? Why does Fortnite not need a sub but this does? I'm out.
Because it's monetised via paid DLC while Fortnite is? I mean, if the monetisation method isn't for you, then it's not for you.

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
How would Bomberman Royale work unless the board is super huge? I think the moment the game starts, 99 bombs will kill off like half of the players

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I see I can play and level up, is that where the game stops and ends?

Ok I don't understand how to use these analog sticks mechanics...where is the tutorial?.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Bullshit that this is for NSO members only. What happened to Free to Play games not requiring paid subscriptions? Why does Fortnite not need a sub but this does? I'm out.

Wow, the entitlement.

God forbid Nintendo add a compelling reason to get their online service.

If it makes you feel better, maybe just pretend the game is 20 dollars and you get a bunch of NES games and cloud saves with it for free.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Top 3 is where the real fightin' starts and I've placed exactly 3rd a bunch now. I'll accept my spot as worst of the best for the evening. Fun little surprise. I like that it is overall a simple package, just hit a button and play the game. Would by cool for Arika to have a genuine hit on their hands, they absolutely deserve it.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
image0.jpg

Chicken dinner on 2nd game -- fun stuff, though I personally don't like the super fast speeds (prefer vs speeds in games like puyo tetris)

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got #19 on my first game. This game is so chaotic and fun.

Gwynbleidd

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand anything other than just trying to play it as though it's single player Tetris. Lol. I'm going to need to wait for some sort of YouTube tutorial. I'm so confused, overwhelmed and unable to multitask
Yep. I did great just playing Tetris but I kept flicking the stick to the different options every once and a while lol

Apr 8, 2018
As someone who has never played multiplayer tetris before, I have no idea what's going on with the battle mechanics. LMAO. Warnings and shit going off on my HUD... blocks appearing from nowhere.

Help!!!!
Lol I feel the same way. Wish there were some tutorials for the battle mechanics in the game. Other than that, the few games I played were pretty fun!