• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I'm glad everything ended well for her

(CNN)A Louisiana woman who went viral after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue in place of hair spray has launched her own hair care line.

Tessica Brown, famously known as "Gorilla Glue Girl," introduced Forever Hair on Wednesday. She says the line of products are made up of "all natural" ingredients that helped her hair grow back.

"I launched these products to help not only myself but other people like me that need help growing their hair," Brown told CNN. "I am so excited about this launch because these products were doing so well for me, I couldn't wait for them to help other people."
According to Dr. Michael Obeng, who did the surgery to remove the glue, he used medical-grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil and even acetone.

Despite all efforts to salvage has much of her hair as possible, most of it had to be cut off.

That's when Brown said she began searching for a natural way to grow her hair, and ultimately collaborated with industry professionals to develop a growth-stimulating oil. Her management team declined to name their business partners.

Among the product' ingredients are pure avocado oil, black castor and rosemary.

Using the oil, Brown said she regrew 3 inches of hair in just two months. In a video posted on Instagram, Brown described the oil as a "life saver."

edition.cnn.com

Tessica Brown, also known as 'Gorilla Glue Girl,' has launched her own hair care line | CNN

A Louisiana woman who went viral after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue in place of hair spray has launched her own hair care line.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
That's when Brown said she began searching for a natural way to grow her hair, and ultimately collaborated with industry professionals to develop a growth-stimulating oil. Her management team declined to name their business partners.

Grifters gotta make use of their 15 min I guess.

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"began searching for a natural way to grow her hair" WTF is that even supposed to mean?
You sit your ass down and wait, doesn't get more natural that that.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad she's okay but... this is dumb. Gotta try to wring out whatever is left of your 15 min of fame I guess.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can tell she's not Canadian , we found the solution to this in the 80s with Peanut Butter
I thought that's how you get bubblegum out.

hqdefault.jpg

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Get that
wow rosemary AND oils?

i mean good for her for making money selling bs i guess
Castor oil; something we've been putting in our hair for eons since it maintains hair health and promotes growth.

This is all shit black people already use and get from the beauty supply shop. None of it is some top secret revolutionary secret formula or some snake oil shit. Overpriced as hell, but that's about it.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Get that

Castor oil; something we've been putting in our hair for eons since it maintains hair health and promotes growth.

This is all shit black people already use and get from the beauty supply shop. None of it is some top secret revolutionary secret formula or some snake oil shit. Overpriced as hell, but that's about it.
2 hours and forty six minutes later and not a peep.

Some folks choose not to know better.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
At this point I don't blame anyone for trying to cash in on going viral for any reason. How the fuck else are any of these people supposed to make a buck in this hell of a society anyway.

Go get it.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lets not turn this into an inspirational story, this woman glued her hair and now is trying to cash in.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The hatred this forum has for this woman is unreal. How is a hair serum that includes castor oil (a well known oil for hair growth and is often used for Black hair) and natural oils comparable to a snake oil salesman?

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
wow rosemary AND oils?

i mean good for her for making money selling bs i guess
If anything, you can count on going viral to make a few bucks I guess.
Let's be real, no one will buy anything from her.

Literally a few bucks
Grifters gotta make use of their 15 min I guess.
"began searching for a natural way to grow her hair" WTF is that even supposed to mean?
You sit your ass down and wait, doesn't get more natural that that.
I'm glad she's okay but... this is dumb. Gotta try to wring out whatever is left of your 15 min of fame I guess.
Lets not turn this into an inspirational story, this woman glued her hair and now is trying to cash in.

The fucking uber-tier, mayo-heavy, unseasoned broiled chicken in these posts would make me think I was in a Kentucky Cracker Barrel.

Don't comment on what black women sell as you all don't know what the fuck y'all even saying right now.

Bum ass posts. Just don't bother even showing face in this thread again. Shit is embarrassing that it's on this website.

Actually, nah it isn't. Because y'all STAY DOING THIS FUCKSHIT.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Cool, but then again I'd think twice - after all she did use gorilla glue last time 🪦

Also damn, time flys. Seems that 4 months have happened since the gorilla glue moment

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
edition.cnn.com

Tessica Brown, also known as 'Gorilla Glue Girl,' has launched her own hair care line | CNN

A Louisiana woman who went viral after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue in place of hair spray has launched her own hair care line.
Bad reporting. She didn't "mistakenly" use Gorilla Glue; she ran out of her normal product and willingly decided to use Gorilla Glue instead because she had some at home and she thought it would do the job and would be easy enough to remove afterward.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fucking uber-tier, mayo-heavy, unseasoned broiled chicken in these posts would make me think I was in a Kentucky Cracker Barrel.

Don't comment on what black women sell as you all don't know what the fuck y'all even saying right now.

Bum ass posts. Just don't bother even showing face in this thread again. Shit is embarrassing that it's on this website.

Actually, nah it isn't. Because y'all STAY DOING THIS FUCKSHIT.
Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.