• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (5 days): trolling and console warring
Lmao only 100 replies. That says a lot about this pick

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care at all about Smash at the moment, but that was a pretty amazing trailer. Well fucking done.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let us commence the begging for MORTAL KOMBAT in Smash! I have been saying this and saying this but just imagine Scorpion/Sub-Zero (one can be echo) up against Ken and Ryu and then throw Terry into the mix too? Totally awesome. Absolute 90s kid dream.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
Let us commence the begging for MORTAL KOMBAT in Smash! I have been saying this and saying this but just imagine Scorpion/Sub-Zero (one can be echo) up against Ken and Ryu and then throw Terry into the mix too? Totally awesome. Absolute 90s kid dream.

Yes. It's time. Once they add Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) all the major Japanese companies will have a rep. Let FP2 be the domain of Western characters!

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Ken getting an alternate costume and now we have even more fighters to look forward in addition of the final two of this pack. Based Sakurai

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I don't think I've ever played a Fatal Fury game so I don't have a connection to this pick but the reveal trailer was a good one. Banjo remains best new fighter so far. I'm more excited about new fighters coming after this pass. That said, I hop Sakurai takes a much needed and deserved vacation at some point. He's more than earned it.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone post fake reaction videos where the person has clearly never played or heard of the character before.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Fatal Fury 4 is Garou MOTW. :P

There's a timeskip in MOTW that SNK afterwards never followed through except in some dream matches of the era where leather jacket Terry appeared, 15 years ago. Meanwhile red jacket Terry is ever present in current SNK games and merch and included in Fighting EX Layer and Smash. They are not going back to the other design any time now, specially now.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Whelp, Terry looks great. I'm quite happy with how they brough attention to the NeoGeo. Love how smash has become more than just Nintendo, but a way to respect pretty much all classic era gaming.

The idea of using Power and Triple Geyser here sounds FUN. Burn Knuckle should cross screens very fast too. As a fatal fury ref, I wonder if he'll be able to jump into the BG?

Metal Slug would have been great, yes, but definitelt still happy. I wonder if any 3rd parties will get 2nd reps?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Don't like this series gameplay, so I don't play but whew it's funny reading reactions around the internet to this.

Smash players really have zero knowledge of other fighting games, huh?

He's a great choice. I feel like playing Real Bout 2 right now.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Will Nintendo even make a new smash or will they just keep adding to this? To be clear, I think Smash is the only GaaS I think i'd be happy with.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
That trailer was goddamn amazing.

Especially Geese. All the poor SNK characters failing to get in.

But you know who WASN'T on the montage of failure? None of these four: Eri, Fio, Marco, Tarma!! Now with the announcement of more DLC fighters, the Metal Slug dream lives on.

I think I have discovered my Smash white whale.

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
Good thing "Fatal Fury" is written on his hat so people can see where he is coming from.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And I thought it was going to be kyo...terry is great though. curious if they will have buster wolf as the final smash or power geyser

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
"Smash Brothers is a fighting game!"
"Who is this?" in reaction to one of the oldest and most famous fighting game chars.

I'm cackling.

Oct 27, 2017
Terry deserves this so much. I almost cried during that reveal. Now I understand how ya'll felt when your faves were announced for this game.