• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
The republican party vermin need to remove Trump now. They won''t, but to keep up even a pretence of adherence to democratic values they should.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when COVID started some people where bring up the similarities to the Division. This definitely looks like something one of the factions in that game would pull.
Yep, it's insanely scary.

I'm constantly refreshing my screens and everything. They need to get these people ASAP. By any means necessary.
Rediculous. Now i'm watching Fox News sarcastically going "Oh wow... c'mon everyone! Stop...." but we're "rioters" when we protest peacefully. Really? What the fuck is this shit, then?

WE'RE BARBARIC.

WE'RE DISMANTLING OUR DEMOCRATIC LAWFULNESS WHEN WE GET ANGRY AND SPEAK OUR MINDS.

We pay our taxes living in this country... and yet where is our national guard? Why is the police complicit with this bullshit?

I swear if something happens to Joe Biden on the 20th or ANY time during his tenure due to these morons... gloves need to come off. Fuck Trump. Fuck these idiot supporters.
Yeah I agree. Biden and co will be on close watch as they need to. This whole thing is only going to cause more people to act crazily. Extremists are seeing that they can accomplish this now. It should have been stopped asap.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
CNN even has Republican congressman calling in saying this shit is fucked up and out of line...

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
The media needs to stop calling these people "protestors"

Oh right, since the "protestors" are predominately white, it's not terrorism.
43gv7a.jpg

djkimothy

Oct 27, 2017
OMG guys, I just left to pick up my car from the mechanic and this has spiralled when I returned home! What is happening...

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
So had these guys showed up with guns, they could have taken over easier? Because for for this being a government building, sure seemed simple enough

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Even that Viking guy made it to the podium
What the fuck
Everyone is walking, taking pics, selfies and shit
Rome's burning. Except with selfies and shit.

These people have been planning this for weeks in public platforms like Parler. How was no one monitoring those domestic terrorists? Why were there no forces on stand by "just in case"?

Meanwhile, Nero sits his fat ass, eating, while watching it all happen on TV.

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
Lol, NyTimes and WPost are now using "Mob" instead of protesters.

A slight improvement, but still underplaying.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Insane confederate zombies roaming wild over the nation's capitol.

There have to be consequences for this. Massive, massive consequences.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Remember this is all over some made up bullshit.

Imagine the precedent it sets for the future—what happens when actual change that chuds don't like is attempted.