• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Tweet from Trump: "Remain peaceful."

But no word on trying to get them to disperse.

Fuck off.

Inyourprime

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing. Just amazing how much these terrorists can get away with. The national guard would have been out there if this were a crowd of black people.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Fucking insane, that face! Scary as shit
8-B9-FF8-A3-0-D66-450-D-8934-FC24-FAC7-CA4-B.jpg

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
It is absolutely fucking infuriating witnessing every last one of their excuses for last summer's shitshow -- "they're destroying property! they fought back against police! they were tresspassing!!" -- and toss it aside for their ghoulish double standards and absolute absence of common sense ("It's an antifa false flag!"). Fuck me -- fuck this so hard.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
The media needs to stop calling these people "protestors"

Oh right, since the "protestors" are predominately white, it's not terrorism.

Dec 30, 2020
Currently everyone in Michigan is thinking, "hey remember that thing we told you all about with armed lunatics storming our political offices?"

Genuinely wondering if any of the people in this attempted coup were part of that one as well.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it's this bad today, I can't imagine January 20th for Biden's inauguration.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Every single individual invading the capitol should be arrested along with the tyrant they support.

Neither of these justices will be administered.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
I can't believe that these idiots think they can just take our democracy by force and that this is happening at all. They need to be arrested.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
Take a look at the comments on these videos - MAGA types are claiming these are Antifa members pretending to be Trumpers.

This is how they'll justify this.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Advocating Murder
Mod Edit: Post removed at users requested

Last edited by a moderator:

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
CNN showing footage of some of the police that have shown up taking their sweet ass time getting riot gear on. It's like they're in the fitting room trying to find the right size rather than actively responding to a riot/insurrection.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sky News reporter just fucking 'both sides' it, saying people there are mostly peaceful but there's violent protestors on both sides