• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So many visual aids for "White Privilege" "White Fragility" "Racism in the 21st Century" "Modern Day Coup" etc. to use in future literary pieces. What a fucking clown show all incited by the biggest Doink of them all. Jan 20th can't come soon enough.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I hope they nail Trump with everything charge possible as soon as he's out of office. Throw his pathetic ass in jail.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Never forget, this is all the result of a mediocre gameshow host having a temper tantrum.
They loved a sleazy lunatic so much that it warped their reality permanently. And he couldn't give less of a shit about them, beyond their ability to massage his ego and pad his wallet.

No one will ever convince me that these people are not (in differing ratios) stupid, gullible, racist, narcissistic, violent. Storming the capitol based on conspiracy theories to try illegally give this idiot a second term is just rock stupid.

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
Right now trying to get my black ass home:

qw5bz9S.jpg

Stay safe. friend.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Could we see the 25th ammendment being invoked soon?
Sounds like a great way to calm down Trump's crazies: have Pence the Great Betrayer literally kick him out of office. I'm sure they'll take that in stride and go home calmly.

That's a sure path toward escalation. All that gets you is National Guard, tear gas, more violence, etc. Some may want to see Trumpers and coppers go down in cleansing fire, but the people in charge of invoking the 25th certainly don't.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
These are not protesters. I hate that the media claims that these fascists are protesters, they are attempting a coup.
Right wing domestic terrorists. Anything softer than that is journalistic/media malpractice, at this point. Prior to this point by miles, but there's 0 wiggle room now.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
User threadbanned - Linking alt-right source
Mod Edit: Alt-right source removed

How to incriminate yourself in one tweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
If this was any other (darker coloured) protest group, this is what the National Guard would be doing right now:

image0.jpg

Fuck the police and the US. government.

Last edited:

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the dod are dragging their feet with the national guard deployment from these any culprit needs to be arrested

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Person on CBS just said that "someone was shot in the Capitol."

Also said:
"That's not confirmed," just that they got a report of it or something.

excuse me, it was PBS (gotta lotta tabs open right now...)

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
I just made the realization they may be under the impression by destroying the electoral votes trump wins automatically.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine this will embolden an entirely new generation of white nationalist terrorists.

His cult listens to him. Someone tried to bomb every person Trump openly disliked when he did rallies. He's radicalized swarms of people.

Arrest every single one of them. Charge Trump with treason.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Confederates: We want to kill Pelosi and everyone in the capitol.

God forbid we want to see them punished for their treason.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, folks need to check when tweets were posted and confirm they were already posted here. We're getting so many reposts