• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary in a sensitive thread
my dude this is not the fucking time for your holier than thou elitism
I'm not being holier than thou. I'm just laying out how the entire rest of the world has seen this shit clearly for ages but some Americans (obviously not on this forum) keep trying to convince themselves it won't get this bad.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have read so many reaction on twitter with "Unbelieveable".

NO. This was about to happend based on 4 years Trump and especially after Trump lost the election.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Trump needs to be removed from office now, and Dems need to enact fucking vengeance on him and Republicans for this shit.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
This is a coup attempt. The fact that it is a poorly organised mob of Nazis does not matter. This is a coup.

The optics of this are just unprecedented.

LMAO Voting for trillion dollar defense bills and we can't defend our own fucking Capitol
This country is an embarrassment.

Right now trying to get my black ass home:

qw5bz9S.jpg

Stay safe Boss keep us updated

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Whenever it's allowed for Congress to go back to their chamber, Dems better start everything off screaming at the top of their lungs at the other side "YOU FUCKING DID THIS"

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
From the rest of the world to America: This is exactly how we view you guys. None of this is remotely shocking or surprising in any way.

All my American co-workers are going nuts in the slack and the commonwealth team (brits and Canadians) are all staying silent. This is America.

lol good luck with that
Chill out with the victim blaming. We're trapped in this country with these fucks.

carlosrso

Oct 27, 2017
Ipatinga, Brazil
Welcome USA to Latin America. Coups happen each 10 years, you will get used to that.

Jokes aside please stay safe America-Era, we hope that this riot and this Trump tantrum ends soon.

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
From the rest of the world to America: This is exactly how we view you guys. None of this is remotely shocking or surprising in any way.

All my American co-workers are going nuts in the slack and the commonwealth team (brits and Canadians) are all staying silent. This is America.

lol good luck with that

You really think it's appropriate to make this comment right now? In a forum largely left leaning and extremely heavily anti Trump? What's wrong with you.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
I think this may end anymore Senators protesting votes though. So most likely they'll get this done smoothly now.

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
This wouldn't be organized without someone working in intelligence finding out. There are people on the inside enabling this.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I knew I should have gotten fucking toilet paper yesterday....

(on a more serious note, where the fuck is any of our country's leadership? How are they allowing the president to stage a coup like this? Especially such a disloyal piece of shit..) There's no coming back from this. The police and president is literally letting government buildings be stormed with no control, actively blocking the national guard. What do you even do in the future if it's already been shown this is possible?