• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Lol Fox News guy just said he was talking to a veteran who wasn't happy with what was going on in the capitol and then he went over to talk to him again and the guy was like "Wait you say breach but whose house is that? It's we the people's house" and the guy had to cut away from him.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Right now trying to get my black ass home:

qw5bz9S.jpg
Please stay safe.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Let them stay there for as long as they want but hopefully they get everyone else out safely without any deaths,

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
From the rest of the world to America: This is exactly how we view you guys. None of this is remotely shocking or surprising in any way.

All my American co-workers are going nuts in the slack and the commonwealth team (brits and Canadians) are all staying silent. This is America.

lol good luck with that
my dude this is not the fucking time for your holier than thou elitism

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
The pigs could have stopped this if they wanted. Did you see them all decked out for the DC BLM marches? Had no problem then. Facists supporting facists.