• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
DC has to be made a state asap to avoid domestic terrorists and foreign threats from happening.

This makes me mad. Sure pull out all your military dudes for when people March and protest. Nothing when magats that armed with guns and bombs.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is all planned. This was allowed to happen. There is no other explanation for it to have happened this fast with not attempt to stop it.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Right now trying to get my black ass home:

qw5bz9S.jpg
Godspeed dude. Stay safe out there.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Neat how the whites can flagrantly break the law and nothing happens to them.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this shit ends the same way the London riots did years ago now, where everyone thinks they're all good and then in a few months the fbi come knocking because all these idiots put pics of themselves on social media. This shit is ridiculous and the GOP should be held to account, and fuck Ted fucking cruz for giving oxygen to this fire today while they were doing this.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
now imagine it would have been actually well organized with a few operatives well equipped that would go in and kill whomever they target in the turmoil. shudder.

Exactly, perhaps the most terrifying thing about this is the idea that there could be a few dozen well trained, armed and organised terrorists amidst the crowd using it as cover to get in the building.

It's a fucking scary scenario and one that looks all too possible judging from what we've seen today.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
From what I can tell on CBS, senate chamber was evacuated. Seems like they're currently waiting to be moved to a 3rd location.

I hope someone punches Ted Cruz in the fucking mouth.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
If this was biden supporters this wouldn't have happened because they would have had an army outside.

but for some reason, crazies right wing conspiracy nuts who are known to carry guns plan a protest and we have a thin security line.

It makes the whole country look weak and sends a message that we are very penetrable.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
The Department of Defense has refused to mobilize the National Guard. This is by design.

CosmicDreams

Jan 7, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh ok sorry I'm just at work right now with my pc on the side and I can't even WORK with this whole thing lol.

I'm refreshing this thread and Twitter every few minutes. We really seeing this shit

It's ok my brother. To be honest, I am a little in tears right now typing this to you because this is NOT fair to US. If we were doing any of this... my God. Fox News would be after our fucking heads. Mocking MLK. Mocking Malcolm X. Fuck. 2 more fucking weeks.