• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they allowed these nazis in. Why aren't they being dispersed? I don't want to get conspiratorial but this seems way too easy for them.

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This is making me really nervous. The police are letting these people through. WTF... if Dem senators are hurt/injured, I can see this becoming a regular intimidation method.

I would have been shot on the first footstep. And these people have penetrated inside already???

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People better stop arguing that Trump isn't the worst president in US history after today
Look up the brooks brothers riots, this isn't a new low for the Republican party by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm willing to bet that unlike the brooks brothers riots, this shit will not be successful in actually stealing the election.

p.s.
I don't think any of that type of shit can ever compare to slavery or the native American genocide, but even in the narrow scale of "trying to steal an election using violence in the 21st century" this is sadly not a unique occurrence.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Man, this has got to be legit confusing for the police. If there aren't any black people in the crowd, who are they supposed to shoot at?

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Gotta love that cop there - "Guys, get out of here please". Why aren't they forcing everyone out of the building?

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
You could literally not walk around that casually on a scheduled supervised visit let alone these people barging in with who the fuck knows what.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Devil's advocate: these cops know these people are deranged and don't want to be the ones to escalate.

edit: this response is pitiful though

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Literally standing in front of the Senate chambers after breaking in and they're still 'de-escalating'? WTF is this shit.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Lol

This basically discredits every GOP talking point about the BLM protestors in one fell swoop.

They done.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck, what a shit show. This is a security nightmare. It only takes one nutjob.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Devil's advocate: these cops know these people are deranged and don't want to be the ones to escalate.

Yes, it's weird for Era to advocate for escalation when that would just set off far worse things. Cops are outnumbered right now and just giving cover for congress to evacuate.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
I had cops try to lure us onto a bridge to trap the peaceful marching protestors during the summer. They blocked us, got in our faces, mocked us and dragged away a few people when someone checked it out and told us not go go.

But yeah, let fa stroll in with minimal resistance into the Capital.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I felt like we all this saw coming, but Jesus Christ, it's still something to see unfold live.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
So what happens next with the EC and envelopes? Did pence take them? Weee they left to be tampered with?!?!?!?!?!! Sorry I'm just being stupid but also for real always think the worst

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I am scared that we will now fall into a dictatorship with this. MAGA supporters will hold Congress hostage. Trump and Cops will do nothing.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
User banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary in a sensitive thread
Your country isn't as strong as it seems.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
these rioters getting in easier tha I did when I went for a visit of the capital.
Had to set up a meeting with my states senator and everything to even get a tour