• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I miss the good old days when pranks were shit like "you kicked my dog"

Even without COVID-19 this isn't a prank. It's a waste of food, reckless, and disgusting. There's no way that food would be kept, or should be kept. I don't want an apple some fucking moron coughed on whether there's covid or not because you don't know what else they may or may not have.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What happened to the ice cream licker? Did she ever get sentenced?
I know one of the other "prank" people who also did that ice cream licking shit participated in the coronavirus challenge by licking a toilet. Last I checked he tested positive. Either it's a lie for clout or he actually got it. Either way, fuck him.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait 35k worth of produce? Like isn't that a lot? Did they just decide to throw out the entire fresh foods section or did she legit spend a few hours coughing on absolutely everything?

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Wait 35k worth of produce? Like isn't that a lot? Did they just decide to throw out the entire fresh foods section or did she legit spend a few hours coughing on absolutely everything?
I figure a determined prankster could cough in the general direction of 35k worth of produce in under 5 minutes in most grocery stores, and given the current climate, what's too careful, here?

Last edited:

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting wtf is wrong with people?
Don't you have important shit to do in your life?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Treat that the same way they treat the criminal transmission of HIV.
Ywqtsdi.gif