• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't parliament previously vote on, and reject, motions calling for a second ref? I believe it was narrowly lost, and I suppose it's good to have another chance, but I wonder how much this will actually shift anything.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
PM May "I promise you a referendum with no details if WA passes"

WA passes

PM Boris "I never promised that"

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is pure desperation. She's shoved everything she can into the bill, even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff.

She threatened that failure to pass the WA would lead to a second referendum anyway, so this isn't much of a carrot.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe possibly give you a chance to potentially.......

So basically now she's still trying to push through the same shitty deal but by adding on that it's either no deal or take said shitty deal in the hope that you can revoke it by getting it voted past not only parliament but also then a 2nd referendum.

What a hideous, hideous woman. In my life I have never known such a terrible period in British politics.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this Meaningful Vote IV: The Quest for Peace?

(The alternate title was Meaningful Vote IV: The Voyage Home)

Oct 31, 2017
She's asking remainers to vote for her shit deal to maybe possibly get an opportunity to vote on a l referendum while simultaneously threatening brexiteers with the prospect of a referendum if they don't vote for her deal.

Yes