• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
untitled1ymkco.png

Release Date: July 4th
Price: Free to Play
Platforms: iOS & Android (Newest launch in Japan & Asian Territories)

game-icon.png

There's only one way to Rise to the Top – playing TEPPEN!
TEPPEN is the Ultimate Card Battle game where units you command operate in real time, featuring dynamic action with over-the-top attacks blowing up your screen.
With astonishing graphics and a cutting-edge battle system, TEPPEN is the card game to end all other card games! Command popular Heroes (characters) from Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and other series in All-Star action from Capcom's finest ! With more to be added later...

Playable Modes
  • Story Mode​
  • Ranked Matches​
  • Grand Prix​
  • Practice​
  • Casual Matches​
Playable Heroes
capture6ojvd.png

Card Effects
nsTHoGI.png

Screenshots & Trailers

Useful Links
Thanks to Edge for helping with the OT

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
I saw Kbrad streaming this earlier, looks interesting. Will check it out.

Edit: (No Nero?) I'm guessing Nero is going to be a hero card some time then.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Not too shabby so far. I'm curious to see how the game is updated going forward.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Inform me on how long it takes for Amaterasu to get added into the game.

And Oki, Issun and Waka as well.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Might as well bring over the list of VAs from the other thread.
  • Ryu
    • English: Kyle Hebert
    • Japanese: Hiroki Takahashi
  • X
    • English: Ted Sroka
    • Japanese: Takahiro Sakurai
  • Chun-Li
    • English: Ashly Burch
    • Japanese: Fumiko Orikasa
  • Morrigan
    • English: Siobhan Flynn
    • Japanese: Rie Tanaka
  • Dante
    • English: Reuben Langdon
    • Japanese: Toshiyuki Morikawa
  • Wesker
    • English: D.C. Douglas
    • Japanese: Joji Nakata

Last edited:

Survivortype

May 2, 2018
Van City
Nice OT!

I've discovered when Magic Arena came out that I only have enough time for one card game at a time in my life.

With the new HS expansion announced I've got to grind that gold for packs. :(

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone give me a rundown on what all the currency is used for? Especially Zenny.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Played a bit. Got my first Secret Rare with Chris Redfield on my 4th pack. Will try some more later.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Gaara is also streaming it now. Seems interesting

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Someone tell me the gameplans for playing Rathalos and Nergigante.

You answer will determine if I give this game a shot.

Sussudio

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody else having issues with google play store in general? I went to go download this game and saw that I had updates for other apps and got infinite download pending from them all. I go to try and download this game anyway, and it starts to DL but it gets stuck at 10% ever damn time I try. I tried restarting my phone and clearing the google play data/cache but nothing is working.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else having issues with google play store in general? I went to go download this game and saw that I had updates for other apps and got infinite download pending from them all. I go to try and download this game anyway, and it starts to DL but it gets stuck at 10% ever damn time I try. I tried restarting my phone and clearing the google play data/cache but nothing is working.
Do you have enough space on your phone to download it? I remember having problems like that on my last phone and that was the issue.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any reason not to use my core tickets? Should I just buy 34 card packs or save some of them?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok finished ryu's opening story and did my 3 x10 pulls and managed 2 Chris secrets and one dragon secret. Plan to play through some story modes tomorrow then I'll see about asking for tips and advice

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looked interesting on Maximilian Dood's stream back when the game was a "mystery." Don't quite dig the title, though.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Just played a PVP battle where I made a comeback as X against Rathalos. That was a blast.