• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
How many 15 year olds have the guile to come back from being down a set and a break and 2 match points on Centre Court at Wimbledon

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Doesn't really matter since Wimbledon still has the dumb rule (how many of these can there be?) of no play on Sunday so the winner of this match would be rested come Monday.

Well the grass needs a day of rest to recover BUT I wish it was done on a weekday. It's easier for fans to watch tennis on a weekend than it is during work on a weekday. I know I'll be at work during Coco's Monday match :(

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
How many 15 year olds have the guile to come back from being down a set and a break and 2 match points on Centre Court at Wimbledon
well how many 15 year olds got put on Center Court because the tennis world is desperately looking for the next young star to write stories about and to feature in "moments"?

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Gauff has a ton of potential but a graphic just showed why she can't be crowned as a future slam winner yet. Another 15 year old girl also made the round of 16 of a slam before and her name was Anna Kournakova. She never won a WTA tournament

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
imagine being 15 and making it this far at wimbledon, very cool. rooting for her all the way. (otherwise I wouldn't care)

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Serena and Murray were supposed to play doubles tonight but they ran out of time and will play tomorrow after Serena's singles match

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Incredible mental game from Gauff, what a run!

Side bet, I reckon Tsonga on grass could pull one of his magic matches against Nadal.

Dispatch

Oct 25, 2017
After spending a couple days visiting family, I've become hooked on the Tennis Channel. It would be too expensive to add it to my current cable package. Are any of you Tennis Channel Plus subscribers? Is it worth it?

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I are at the Hall of Fame Open and there have been a lot of underhand serves at this Sandgren/Bublik match, all but one from Bublik. But what a meltdown from Sandgren.

Deleted member 20284

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Huh, Tomic (ranked 106) beat Tiafoe (ranked 41, seeded 5th I think) in 3 sets to progress to round 2 at Atlanta. Aussie Ebden progressed as well to match up against Tomic in R2. I think I'll tune in for that match.

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
At this point, I think he is doing it for the lulz, I doubt he really hates Djoko. He saw the story about his "dislike" for Djokovic got picked up and now he is fooling around.

Deleted member 20284

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What a wonderful moment for one of the few openly gay couples in tennis. They play doubles together often but this was their first time facing off against each other.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Always good to see Ohio's own Lauren Davis out there, winning matches.
Yeah she got a good draw and faced some canadian instagram model named Eugene or something. Doesn't appear like she plays tennis too often.

Anyways I'm surprised Coco Gauff actually had to qualify for Washington. An American playing an American tournament you would think would be a shoe in for a main draw wildcard but Washington said NOPE, you have to qualify (and she did qualify for the main draw )

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
So Kyrgios has started a new tradition of asking a fan where to serve when he gets a match point on his serve. Isn't that technically coaching? lol

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Props to Kyrgios for backing up his antics with a win.

And jesus, some of these screams from Sabalenka.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Number 1 Barty losing to Kenin right now 4 5 in the third set.

Felix Auger won against friend Pospisil and meets Raonic tomorrow...Bouchard might get clobbered by Andreescu tonight,although she(Bianca) hasnt played much since her shoulder injury ...going to the Rogers Cup tomorrow,woot!!!! ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Osaka is happy to be back on the hard courts again. She got a win today and is the #1 player in the world again (Will be made official on Monday)