• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Djokovic is such a baby. It barely started raining and he just left the court. wtf is this? how is it allowed?

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
The rain stopped but Djokovic has left the premises so the match will finish tomorrow ahahaha

how in the world is this possible?

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had it muted and was just seeing the clear skies they were showing but wow is that seriously how it went down? Djokovic just left?

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If it's true that he just dipped out like that, i hope Theim washes him tomorrow and the crowd boo's him every time he touches the ball.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the big 4 all have their outbursts on court but I've thought for a long time that behind that crowd pleasing veneer djokovic was the biggest nobhead out of them. if he gets through this might be the first time I haven't wanted someone to beat Nadal at the French Open

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If he left they should disqualify him but even though Djokovic is a pissy little fuck it's still hard to believe he'd actually just walk off. That the organizers there are a bunch of incompetent fools is true too so I can believe they jumped the gun on cancelling play despite the conditions being good now (though that could also have been influenced by Djokovic being in a huff about today's weather).

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Nice comeback in the first set from Anisimova, but couldn't get another.

Hope to see a lot more from her.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
French Open is a joke.

Really hope Djoker gets absolutely smashed tomorrow but somehow he will win it all.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Put your hate boners for Novak away fellas.

Damage control lol. Djokovic left the court twice at the sight of the first raindrops. Just bolted without even waiting for a minute. Is that normal?

And regarding the weather forecast, an hour later after the match was stopped there were clear skies in Paris. Of course the tournament director is not gonna admit that Djoker pulled a power move as you said.

Oct 27, 2017
Will be interesting to get Thiems take on it once the match is over especially if he loses. He's not one to hold back at a conference when he's not told to get out the room. Thiem obviously wanted to stay.

Oct 27, 2017
the big 4 all have their outbursts on court but I've thought for a long time that behind that crowd pleasing veneer djokovic was the biggest nobhead out of them. if he gets through this might be the first time I haven't wanted someone to beat Nadal at the French Open

Djokovic is definitely the worst. His constant ball bouncing is probably worse than Nadal taking the piss to serve, but nobody calls him out over it like they do with Nadal. His frequent injury breaks especially in big games where suddenly he magically recovers.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's ok I'm sure Thiem can still somehow pull this off then play a 4th day in a row tomorrow against Nadal who will have only played twice in the last 5 days no prob easy. (RIP Thiem)

Niraj

Oct 25, 2017
Thiem deserved to win, he's really solidified himself as one of the top players. Glad the blown match points didn't make him lose the match.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Grats Thiem on winning the final for the honor to present Nadal his trophy tomorrow.