• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It sucks compared to all other 3 slams. They can start improving the slam by getting lights on every court. And it would serve them well to sweep the courts after every changeover and not just every set

Definitely. Also the ol' lack of crowds at the French and the diabolical corner seating angles. I recall years ago it was a French status symbol to sell/buy corporate boxes and then just not actually go. I wonder if the organisers have tackled those audience issues?

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Tomic with the antics again...match point for the opponent,Tomic's serve is returned very close to the line,it's called out but he believes its in and decided that that's it,he doesnt want to play anymore,concedes the victory lol...

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Tomic with the antics again...match point for the opponent,Tomic's serve is returned very close to the line,it's called out but he believes its in and decided that that's it,he doesnt want to play anymore,concedes the victory lol...
What's sad is that Fritz's victory over Thomas the Tank was the only first round match an American man won. The other 9 American men in the tournament lost their first round. Still a sad state of affairs for US tennis but especially on clay

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
2 Japanese players got bageled in their opening sets. Don't know how the rest of their matches went 😅

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Solid work lads, 3 Aussies through -
1. De Minaur
2. Popyrin
3. Thompson

Good effort for a 4 sets loss by Ebden.
Great effort by Millman against 5th seed Zverev to do down in 5 sets with 2 tie breakers too!
Shithouse effort against unseeded Fritz by Tomic. LOL. I take pleasure in this wanker doing shit. I know it makes me a lesser man but small pleasures and all that.

As for the ladies, bloody well done again, really being consistent with multiple Aussie ladies recently. Impressive by -
1. Hon through in 3 convincingly.
2. Barty showing her 8th seeding being real.
3. Stosur shakes her first round unseeded wobbles off, still struggled with a tie breaker in the 2nd set.

Poor Gav having to retire in the 2nd set.

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka about to be knocked out

Edit: Maybe not she has comeback from a set and a break down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Why do the French crowds get pissy when play is suspended due to darkness? It's their own damn fault for not wanting lights so they can "preserve tradition" and keep the local neighborhood free of light pollution. I guess complaining about something that's your own fault is peak French. How about just move the slam out of France and in to Spain and see if that makes the French happy.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Why do the French crowds get pissy when play is suspended due to darkness? It's their own damn fault for not wanting lights so they can "preserve tradition" and keep the local neighborhood free of light pollution. I guess complaining about something that's your own fault is peak French. How about just move the slam out of France and in to Spain and see if that makes the French happy.

Complaining is a tradition.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
osaka has seemed wobbly all tournament, was inevitable.

djokovic and nadal should just play the final and ignore the rest of the draw.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Osaka beaten by crybaby Siniakova...oh well.

Did you guys see Kenin's service,the way she is still looking at the ground after her throw in the air...I dont remember her doing that before this tournament...anyway,seems to be working for her.