• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Now I've got the black screen of doom. Just music playing. Did it take my name? Who knows!

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, but, do these hotfixes require a game restart? If so we are all doomed

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Stuck at the very start, the mom character created some spirit ball and now nothing happens lol

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
LOL, I finally made it in and got through the first conversation and now it's stuck again.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
the two stress tests i tried to take part in did not bode well, saved off on buying this and guess im glad atm

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Doesn't surprise me at the server issues. Small team MMO + 20+K people trying to play = bad time. Hopefully they get it fixed soon i can't wait to dive in.

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
Well. . .blame everyone who DIDN'T participate in the stress test. I recall seeing tweets from them imploring people to get into the stress test.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
I thought games could make use of Steam servers or something to meet demand? I didn't know queue times for servers were still a thing.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
At least the servers are not crashing, everything is slow, but it's up.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's using the run animation that I picked so I hope we can edit our characters at some point.

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
I'm glad I was able to get my name at the very least. These launches for MMO's aren't new to me, so its just a matter of being patient.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, right after launch I made it to the first rival fight and ended up soft locked after picking a move. I assume this was because the servers crapped out at this point and whatever network communication it needed didn't complete.

Anyway, from what I've seen the game looks nice and I'm looking forward to a Pokemon alternative, especially one that's on PC.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I suffered through the original launch of WoW when one continent would crash every night at 8pm for weeks. So this is not to bad so far.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Got in again, and did the first battle again.

Still cant imagine how any dev can thing a first battle you loose by getting oneshot is anything but terrible design.
Challenge blah blah all you want, that aint it.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Being at work seems I miss all the "Fun" haha. Having flashbacks to Raubahn extreme.