• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I want this. But I spend a lot of money for a new PC and PCVR and VR games ... but what are 30€ more, right ... ? =/

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I meant a group in game :p
ah... that. well uh... I can't help with that right now :P
I thought you were talking discord.... w/e I made one of those. no one has to use it but it's there in case people want to lol.

and if there was already an era discord server feel free to pop in and steal anyone that joins the one I posted :P

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
2khkfEy.png

:(

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Kinda dissapointed they didnt try to copy Pokemon and make the "mother" character have the same skintone as the player character.
Miss White as a ghost really feels jarring for me.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
reminder, humble choice subscribers get 10-20% off (if you are converted from monthly it will be 20%)
wQ4sxO0.png

not only that, but people can share their discount with a single person per month.
bottom of https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home (when you are logged in and have claimed the games for the month)
TDhUNbc.png

you just need to copy the link and give it to the person you want to share the discount with.

Sweet. Now I know where I'm picking it up.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Server at capacity. Currently sitting at 3070.

Feels bad man.

*watches Lirik stream and realizes despite server capacity he isn't lagging one bit*

Feels good man.

Memes aside the devs continue to demonstrate they make smart decisions. I've been in a ton of MMOs where the games lagged like crazy while people waited in queues. This strongly indicates to me the log in process is ran on a totally separate server from the one you play in the game.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
reminder, humble choice subscribers get 10-20% off (if you are converted from monthly it will be 20%)
wQ4sxO0.png

not only that, but people can share their discount with a single person per month.
bottom of https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home (when you are logged in and have claimed the games for the month)
TDhUNbc.png

you just need to copy the link and give it to the person you want to share the discount with.

O_O had no idea that you could actually gift the discount
i'll go into begging mode right now, and wonder if anyone would be willing to make me their sub buddy <3

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Runs pretty well so far, but so far it's lagging in battle - I'm guessing it has to ping the server between attacks, and is starting to buckle a bit.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey it's an indie game with little marketing and still an early access launch

I think it's doing really well considering the niche-ish JRPG numbers I looked at yesterday that are way lower. With the full launch next year Temtem could be big.
I know mate. Those numbers are great as it hasn't even been half an hour since release. I keep my bet of 120k by end of this week.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing about server issues makes me happy I'm not playing till later tonight. Hopefully will be all sorted by then!

shuno

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll get it tomorrow. Can't wait! But wow, that's a feat to feature uglier and more bland characters then the Pokemon games.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Got my username and character + starter set up, so I'll let it settle for a bit. Time to play the new Hades patch in the meantime :)

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to make a character and choose my first Temtem... now it's not doing anything.

Restarted it and it just sits at the "Press Any Key" screen.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Ha yeah, they're getting murdered, can't even get past "Press any key" on the title screen. I'll try again in an hour I guess.