• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Oh man, I'm tempted to pick up Strong Bad just to have a permanent copy. Never thought it'd go on sale again. Think my original purchase was on WiiWare, creating a Russian nesting doll of inaccessible digital content.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Man, not gonna lie, I was skeptical of the "new Telltale" just as much as everybody else, but it seems like they're taking the right steps. I would've never expected them to bring back W&G and Strong Bad.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I gotta pick up Wallace and Gromit. It's the only Telltale I don't own.

Akela

Oct 28, 2017
Was worried that the license for the Wallace and Gromit games was going to be lost forever. Props on Aardman and nu-Telltale for bringing it back.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
What? That's awesome I was actually trying to get my hands on Wallace and Gromit last year and could not find a steam key no matter how hard I tried.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool. Never owned W&G but I've had Strong Bad sitting around for a while and really need to get around to playing it sometime.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Is Texas Hold'Em a Standard Poker game, or is it The Ace of Hearts will remember this kind of gameplay?

Oct 29, 2017
Would have loved to see Strong Bad get the treatment that Skunkape Games is doing with the Sam and Max seasons, but its good to see it back on sale. The Official Strong Bad twitter account (always in character) has been saying they wanted it back out there for a while now

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Nice. About Texas Hold-em, I wouldn't mind a new Poker Night at The Inventory.

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
makes sense, shame none of the laid off devs will see any of the proceeds, but at least the work isn't lost

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'll pick up the Wallace & Gromit game, as I've been re-watching the animated shorts and I have a hankering to visit a non-descriptive English country town while a mute dog and his owner (who has a common sense handicap) run amuck with their contraptions.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hold the fuck up, they did a Poker game before Night in the Inventory? That's cool

New TellTale seems to be doing good, even though initially things seemed shaky

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Holy fuck yes I was wanting to buy SBCG4AP again after I lost my copies on the Wii with the Shop being shut down fuck yes

GoGoDezmo

Nov 8, 2019
This is great! I love that pre-Walking Dead TellTale Games are making a comeback, those games were the best.

OP
OP
dojo32161

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
It's so nice to finally have Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, I was looking for a used physical copy of it for ages after it was taken off digital storefronts.

OP
OP
dojo32161

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
Is Jurassic Park still available?
As of now, no. It, Back To The Future, Bone, the CSI games, Law & Order, the original versions of the Sam & Max trilogy, the two Poker Night games, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, both seasons of Minecraft: Storymode and Guardians of the Galaxy are awaiting a return to store shelves, though going by the commitment they seem to be displaying, I imagine they'll try to have those up as soon as they're able.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if im being honest, the W&G game is a bit bland and stiff as an adventure game, but it is still a great time if you are a fan of W&G

lots of little fan touches, and just getting a chance to wander around the house alone gives you that good feeling

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Apologies for the bump, but I felt this didn't warrant its own thread:

Is there any way to legitimately play the "Back to the Future" game now?

The PC version has been delisted everywhere as far as I can tell and I don't own any Xbox or PlayStation consoles to buy the retail release.

I could buy the Wii retail release as a last ditch effort but reviews mention a lot of technical hiccups with that version.

I found this site that lists a digital copy of the game for purchase but I don't know if this is legitimate.

OP
OP
dojo32161

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019

The PC version has been delisted everywhere as far as I can tell and I don't own any Xbox or PlayStation consoles to buy the retail release.

I could buy the Wii retail release as a last ditch effort but reviews mention a lot of technical hiccups with that version.

I found this site that lists a digital copy of the game for purchase but I don't know if this is legitimate.
As of now, new Telltale does not own the rights the BTTF game, I am unsure as to who has it, but they have not yet put it back on store shelves.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

I think the only way is to buy a Steam key in some third party store like the one you linked.