• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Face animations look as awful as ever. Honestly not expecting much from this game after the lukewarm LiS2, but who knows.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Looking forward to this. I'm happy that they've done a lot of research in both the subject matter and the locations it is set in.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah looks good
it's not Life is Strange (the cinematography is different,obviously because it's not made by the same team),but characters are very Dontnod-ish ?And that's great.

edit: but oh wow tiny subtitles are tiny.I hope you can change that :D

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Not interested in this at all after they said he goes through a lot of shit because of who he is.
I wish more games would be like TloU, where Ellie being lesbian it's a normal thing and no one even THINKS of treating her differently, it's all normal in that world as it should be.

Don't get me wrong, I know LGBTQ+ folks sometimes (more yes than no) have to go through some shit, but I'd like having more things (in vg, movies etc) that threats this normally, without having the protagonist go through some trauma or bullying because of it

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
XGS continues to do very well and map out a promising future for Xbox first party. This is a first party game made by basically one of the best developers out there. I love Dontnod and their two Life Is Strange games are among my favourites.

I'm very excited to play this. I'm excited about the subject matter. And I'm excited about playing an episodic game without the uncertainty behind the traditional episodic release schedule. I expect and hope the episodes come out rapid fire this summer.

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
Not interested in this at all after they said he goes through a lot of shit because of who he is.
I wish more games would be like TloU, where Ellie being lesbian it's a normal thing and no one even THINKS of treating her differently, it's all normal in that world as it should be.

Don't get me wrong, I know LGBTQ+ folks sometimes (more yes than no) have to go through some shit, but I'd like having more things (in vg, movies etc) that threats this normally, without having the protagonist go through some trauma or bullying because of it
Ellie deals with bigotry in TLOU2...and did you forget about Lev's whole story lmao

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington

I... wouldn't write it off for that reason.

You should give it a shot when it comes out.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hmm definitely not interested in this one based on what I've seen so far unfortunately. Much more interested in Dontnod's other game coming...Twin Mirror or something?

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's about a trans man and his sister coming back to their childhood home and navigating through the events of their childhood
Sounds interesting but I don't have an xbox :/
Might be the first DONTNOD game I watch on YouTube.

Ellie deals with a bigot in like the first 10 minutes of the game though...

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Sounds interesting but I don't have an xbox :/
Might be the first DONTNOD game I watch on YouTube.

Ellie deals with a bigot in like the first 10 minutes of the game though...
He didn't say anything about her sexuality, the idiot called her a bitch because she was making out with X in front of everyone.
and then apologizing again, without mentioning that since he didn't do that in the beginning.

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
He didn't say anything about her sexuality, the idiot called her a bitch because she was making out with X in front of everyone.
and then apologizing again, without mentioning that since he didn't do that in the beginning.

Did you even play the game?

His quote was something like "Just what this town needs, another loud mouthed dyke"

Oct 25, 2017
God, I'm such a sucker for DONTNOD.

Me, in a previous thread: "I hope this feels different from Life is Strange, I love it but don't want to play the same game again."

DONTNOD: "Here's a Life is Strange cutscene with slightly different cinematography."

Me: "Ok, I'm in."

Tyler is pretty cute, huh?

They're kind of shying away from showing more of the supernatural element, but the Steam page mentions it right away. I'm not sure if they're telling us that it's not that big of a deal, so probably more grounded than Life is Strange, or if they just want to keep it a secret.