• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

store.steampowered.com

Tell Me Why on Steam

Tell Me Why is the multi-award winning episodic adventure game from Dontnod Entertainment in which twins use their supernatural bond to discover the truth of their troubled past.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, this is a game that needs to reach as many people as possible IMO given the subject matter

Nezacant

Oct 27, 2017
I never wanna hear you say
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
The game looks super interesting to me and I can't wait to play it, but I'm not gonna lie, I still want every thread about it to go exactly like this one.

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Now I can see that we've fallen apart
From the way that it used to be
(yeeaaaahh)

Seriously though I'm really excited to play this.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
You are my fire.. The one desire..

Anyway, since apparently it's not episodic this time, I might get it day 1 if the price is right.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was EGS exclusive ? At least, there was a Don't Nod game they were talking about

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Don't have an X-Box or a capable PC, kind of sucks a game of this note is an exclusive. If Microsoft wanted to put their money where their mouth is they could release one of the only games with a trans lead on everything, and I would feel the same if it was Sony or Nintendo.

Shame I won't get to play it.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah no months or so between episodes. I would be surprised the game is out in July and everything is out before september

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say it got a Steam store page because it will be released on Steam; that's why.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't have an X-Box or a capable PC, kind of sucks a game of this note is an exclusive. If Microsoft wanted to put their money where their mouth is they could release one of the only games with a trans lead on everything, and I would feel the same if it was Sony or Nintendo.

Shame I won't get to play it.
What a weird way to look at this negatively for MS funding an exclusive.