• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Well I'm certainly interested. Still haven't checked out Life is Strange 2 yet but I will once that's complete and I'll do the same for this game

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Bought.

But does this also mean LoS2 has all of the episodes released? I was waiting for them to drop all of them before I purchased.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty cool that not only is one of the leads transgender but specifically a transgender male which you hardly ever see represented.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna hope its more than Parents find out their little girl is trans and the mother kills herself as a result of being unable to deal with that revelation because thats SURE what that trailer hinted at and boy that is a lot to unpack right there.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Tyler sounds like he's voiced by Jesse McCartney, I can recognize the Roxas in the voice. Could see that souring the representation angle a bit for some people.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool. Might check it out.
What does dibbling mean?

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i-want-it-that-way-8.gif
My first thought.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
DONTNOD is pretty great with representation. Hope the game is great.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this. Although I'll have to renew my Game Pass by then.

Alyson Ronan reminds me a bit of Jesse from Control.

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
hate that its exclusive, but I'll eventually pick it up down the road when I get a nextbox in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.