• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Is he pretty cool? I like his visual design, from the photos I've seen. What's his story? Is he still alive during the Mandalorian timeline? Could we see him in one of the announced series during this time period?

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
He's a ruthless bounty hunter. That's pretty much it. He trained Boba Fett and was likely killed by him.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
starwars.fandom.com

Cad Bane

Cad Bane was a Duros male bounty hunter and mercenary in the galaxy whose career spanned from the fall of the Galactic Republic, the reign of the Galactic Empire and into the era of the New Republic. After the unceremonious demise of Jango Fett at the First Battle of Geonosis in 22 BBY, Bane was...

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He's got a cool hat and a cool voice and is sort of a generic western pastiche. I think he survived the Clone Wars? I don't remember him being killed off, at least.

pew pew pew

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Ultimate mercenary. He'll do any job, so long as the price is right. Dude is absolutely ruthless and merciless, he has zero conscience. I love him.

AFEC0F4EFA3A3847EFC588A45DF04DB241655760

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I'm actually watching The Clone Wars for the first time currently! He's pretty cool. Hope he doesn't die.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
Supposedly Boba Fett kills him in a battle where Cad Bane gives Fett the dent in his helmet. Wasn't officially produced though so who knows if it's still canon.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a spoiler since it never actually happened, but in the unfinished TCW episodes

Boba was going to kill him, thereby completing his training, so to speak

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty interesting mercenary with low morals who will do any job for the right price. Bested Jedi on numerous occasions.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
His name is worse than Darth Icky. That's all I need to know about him.
I guess it could be worse. He could be Imabadguy Srslythoimtotesevil.

Last edited:

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York

Always found his voice to be a little goofy (I get what they were going for but the execution was just... not quite what I'd have gone with, I guess?) but he's still one of the best parts of the Clone Wars. That design is just fantastic.