• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Tekken 7 currently has two more fighters, one more stage, and one more feature on the way in Season 3.
t7season3roadmapimg01.jpg

With this in mind, who do you expect for the last two upcoming characters.

I think its definitely safe to say that the final character is another guest. The new character comes with a new stage and the only characters to have come with a stage has been third party guests. The second to last character will probably be a Tekken legacy character. (My personal guess for now is Kunimitsu.)

Nov 3, 2017
Hopefully Kunimitsu but Ganryu is more likely (he's one of Harada's favourites)

Probably nothing too out there for guest character, lets go with Skullomania why not

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Hasn't every guest character so far been shown with a different color background?
I think they'll be all either legacy Tekken characters, or new ones (like Leroy). Kunimitsu seemed pretty requested (doubt Jun would make it so I'm not counting her). Ganryu too.

Tracker_TD

Oct 25, 2017
Every night in my dreams,
I see you,
I feel you,

latest

I dunno if it's gonna happen at this point but man I still want it to

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The Tekken legacy character will be Kunimitsu.

The guest character will be Kazuma Kiryu, with the stage being Kamurocho.

This is all speculation. I have no clue.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for Mokujin & Harada to pull through with Kiryu.

However, Tekken Force mode is what I really want.

Oct 26, 2017
I say Ganryu and Kunimitsu. No guests this season.

If Mokujin gets in, then it needs to be free DLC. Having a mimic be DLC would be extremely disappointing.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Give us more fighting game bad guys. Akuma and Geese are cool picks, I don't care about Noctis or TWD Dude. Put in Shao Khan or Rugal.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm gonna guess Kunimitsu for the Tekken legacy character & Kiryu for the guest character (given his fan demand).

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to see Kunimitsu back. She was a lot of fun in TTT2. Kiryu would be great. But I just don't see it happening.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Probably Ganryu as the returning character.

And the host from Legends of the Hidden Temple as the guest.