• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
Not Polish myself, but Central to Eastern Europe representation is terrible in gaming nowadays, so it's always nice to see a character from the region.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Polish, white-haired woman with a scar under her left eye... Ciri from The Witcher clone?

Considering how Ciri can jump between worlds I'm now convinced that this is Ciri and she became the Prime Minister of Poland in the Tekken universe.

What a swerve that would be. lol

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm never getting my kangaroo
4573.jpg

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
We don't have to leave the Tekken universe to speculate on who she is. Plot twist: the scar under her eye indicates that she is the OG Kunimitsu.

Unlikely, of course, but the negative reaction from players would be hilarious if true.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Ciri's scar is such a distinctive shape that I don't think this is her, but it's also really weird to create a new Polish character with white hair and a facial scar who isn't Ciri...

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I'm really surprised they are still going on Tekken 7. I keep wanting to get back into it. Tekken 7 is cool as hell.

Season Pass 3 isnt even done - whats more surprising is Xenoverse 2 is getting more content despite the store pages saying support will be up for it about a year even though its been more than that lol

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Strange to finally see "my" country in Tekken ha ha, can't wait to see more or her.

BareKnuckle

Oct 26, 2017
Tekken 7 is cool, I got it the other day and been playing with a friend who is super in to it.

quick question though...any plan to update the Xbox version? It looks really shitty. Like it's blurry as hell and basically has no AA. Like distractingly shitty looking.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Could be cool. Excited for polish fans!Weird teaser tho.
I remember being excited for a swedish fighter back in the day.. and then it turned out to be Lars..

Oct 25, 2017
The weird thing is that this supposed to be a new character and also the last one(???). Fak and Leroy are at least a year old, but still need like another years worth of proper tuning imo. She could launch totally busted or totally weak and will need the usual growing pains trial by fire fixing.

T7 home ver is on an old ass version of UE4 that doesn't natively support Switch, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X/S, or PS5. A couple months back in 2020 they made it clear that they don't want to move onto Tekken 8 just yet.

With current gen being a gun-shy nonstarter due to *geustures at everything* and Tekken 7 being more popular than ever, how is support truly going to shake out for the next year? 2 years? 3 years?
Let me play Noctis for a little longer. Buff Katarina, please./SPOILER]