• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Harada is about to pull a fast one on the unsuspecting public.

His love for iDOLM@STER is well known and so people have joked he'd put Iori in Tekken.

What no one suspected is that it would be another iM@S character and that it looks like it's gonna be Takao Kuroi, the president of 961 Production, who can be viewed as the main antagonist of the series!

The kicker - he's officially depicted in-game as a silhouette. What we're seeing isn't an image to hide the character's identitiy, but his actual Tekken render!

latest
That's a Kyo Kusanagi from KOF ass pose.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably Mokujin.

EDIT: or more Tag 2 models they can import which modders are already working on:

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Give me a Kamen Rider. I'll take any of them.

Tekken appeared a few times recently in the Kamen Rider series, so it'd be cool.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Tekken ultimate on sale right now for $25..is it worth getting just to play CPU on hard, maybe some challenges, beating the story with each character etc...

I'm into fighting games but kinda worn out on playing ranked matches and let my PS+ lapse anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
Tekken ultimate on sale right now for $25..is it worth getting just to play CPU on hard, maybe some challenges, beating the story with each character etc...

I'm into fighting games but kinda worn out on playing ranked matches and let my PS+ lapse anyway.
The AI is dumb/easy outside of probably 2 or 3 certain fights at the end of story mode (which are broken AF), even on Ultra Hard. You'd get arcade mode, treasure battle with random gameplay modifiers, bowling, and side story fights (1 fight per character, DLC chars not included) for single player content.

The meat of the game is clapping cheeks (or gettin' clapped) online.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If you're not playing online I wouldn't see the point.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
The AI is dumb/easy outside of probably 2 or 3 certain fights at the end of story mode (which are broken AF), even on Ultra Hard. You'd get arcade mode, treasure battle with random gameplay modifiers, bowling, and side story fights (1 fight per character, DLC chars not included) for single player content.

The meat of the game is clapping cheeks (or gettin' clapped) online.
lol I feel you....yeah, I think I'm all ranked out until PS5...Tks bro...

I haven't played Tekken in a while, but might as well wait it out now. I'll try Soul Calibur instead.