• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I thought the second Negan trailer was redundant but there is actually a pretty funny new bit at the end.

Both characters release on the 28th.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Don't ask me for shit!
ClVo2vAWIAA9ARh.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Julia looks as dope as always. The Harada stuff in the Negan trailer was funny too.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Good to see that we'll get Julia & Negan soon. Thanks for pushing Harada to get it done faster, Negan.....just don't kill him.......please?

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Finally been waiting for goddamn 2 years for my true main Julia. Master Raven served me well for that time but its time for her to step aside and make way for the true queen.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Negan looked pretty rough last trailer but now I think he's looking pretty lit. Trailer was pretty good.

Now I can Owari da in two games.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Julia looks great and Negan looks pretty messy but I am really excited to play both. This season has been pretty cool overall.

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really, really don't like Negan. He feels like a MK character- just too gritty and violent for Tekken.

Julia's great, but Negan makes me not want to come back.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Time to get back into T7 I guess. Julia looks good, I hope I can unlock a Jaycee outfit.
I wonder if this is the last DLC they are releasing before moving on to new things.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's kinda ridiculous seeing Negan beat people up with a fucking baseball bat covered in barbed wire when they're trying to fight him in hand to hand.

Then again, this is the same series where Yoshimitsu has been using a sword for over two decades.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Yo that throw where Negan stabs someone in the neck...

Really should have been in Mortal Kombat and not Tekken lol. Funny trailer though.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Man Negan looks so shit, something so off about him. Wish NRS got him.

Julia looks cool.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It's kinda ridiculous seeing Negan beat people up with a fucking baseball bat covered in barbed wire when they're trying to fight him in hand to hand.

Then again, this is the same series where Yoshimitsu has been using a sword for over two decades.
Don't forget Noctis and his armory of vorpal weapons.

Oct 27, 2017
Negan trailer is almost worth having Negan in the game. I wish they added some other character but whatever.

Not going to ask Harada for shit...

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
Those Harada moments were pretty funny, not gonna lie

I dunno how his moveset is these days (I haven't played Tekken in ages), but in the older Tekken titles, Yoshimitsu's sword / sword attacks were always balanced by either being really slow and telegraphed move (like that stabbing attack where he winds up for ages) or by being really weird (like flying with a sword, sitting on a sword, stabbing self with a sword etc.)

I specifically remember this because I picked Yoshimitsu as a kid because of the sword, and was super disappointed to find he doesn't really use it that much lol. Like I said, I don't know if this has changed with recent games, but as far as the older games go, Yoshi always struck me as a weird character first (who fights with a prosthetic hand, spins like crazy, spits acid, teleports and basically does everything with a sword except use it properly) rather than "a weapon character in an unarmed martial arts series"

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
This looks super fun and Negan saying "don't ask me for shit" was the thing i needed in my life

Tiamat

Nov 16, 2017
Still no Xbox one X support?
I won't buy the second season till then.
It's shame , I love the characters.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Negan looks kinda horrible, both the character model and his animations. Looks low budget.

Last edited:

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Julia looks amazing! Watching her combos fills me with happiness.

Negan looks kind of terrible to be honest, but hopefully he gets some new people interested in Tekken at least.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
We got a character nobody asked for (except that guy on twitter) who is probably the worst guest in fighting game history.

But its ok cause we get a funny skit out of it in a trailer. I still dont buy the whole crossover between Walking Dead fans potentially playing Tekken but whatever.

Auto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We got a character nobody asked for (except that guy on twitter) who is probably the worst guest in fighting game history.

But its ok cause we get a funny skit out of it in a trailer. I still dont buy the whole crossover between Walking Dead fans potentially playing Tekken but whatever.
Certainly a better guest than Noctis that's for sure.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Negan totally feels like he'd be much better fit for Mortal Kombat. He looks hysterically out of place.

Fighting games are so weird with crossovers sometimes.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
julia is sooo kyoot <3. oh my gosh =^_^=

Also, hope to see Harada as a playable character in game.

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, Negan is still a terrible choice for a guest character. Should have been Kiryu and I think 99% of all fans agree on that.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
Look, Negan isn't for you guys ok, hes for that one guy, that one random guy.

Just let that guy be happy ok?