• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should have gotten 69 years for the irony. Justice is fucked. I hope this pedophile piece of shit gets what's coming to him, one way or another.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that guy has to do time but he REALLY skated through this one. Holy shit. That's insane.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Basically, he got 2 years overall sentenced, but because he did 13 months already he only needs to serve another 11. He also got 300 hours of community service, 5 year supervised sentence and 35k fine.

He definitely had to have given a lot of info to the government cause man he could have gotten much fucking worse. Like, he was supposed to get way over 10 years sentence but the Judge said he was wise to cooperate and other stuff like that.

It doesn't feel like this is a W for society, but it's a major W for him, he got off basically as easy as it could have gotten for him.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
But isn't prison the least of his worries? He'll be a target for the rest of his life, but the flip side is he's not recognizable - so he'll be fine..

Oct 30, 2017
That judge went from laying down the hammer to commending this fucking dude for apparently turning his life around. Yeah, we'll fucking see.

6ix9ine's new Christian Gospel album 2021.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Just imagine if Tekashi gets a light sentence and Trump doesnt get impeached all in one day.

Man...

Dec 6, 2017
US
Snitching on gang + prison =

face-with-head-bandage_1f915.png

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude is going to be murdered as soon as he gets out for ratting people out. I hope I'm wrong but goddamn you dont snitch on people like that and just figure they'll let it slide.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not by a long shot. I have a good feeling that it will be shortly after his release.

Don't get me wrong, getting gang members and drug dealers off the streets is good. But there is a right way and a wrong way to do so...he chose the wrong way.

What the fuck is this trash post? You are saying he should be killed?
Why does this forum perpetuate the 'omg snitch' rhetoric?

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
He's already served half his time, maybe he can get out on good behavior

oh wait it's fed charges

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
He won't get touched because he broke street law (Georgie Porgie is proof) . He will get touched because of clout culture that he helped create.

Some weird Chicago or Florida soundcloud rapper will probably get to him before the folks who 69 snitched on.