• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I always just assume life gets in the way when someone doesn't post in a while. I know I've gone large stretches of months without posting. It's interesting to think someone on here might notice.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
I hope he's ok....... i liked him...
qggj-OhDa4uPzJIohwijjMNccD95gu3TeHvEloT1-qMvg3Unzs8AQotss1cq8eGrsMKgUeBcL9rdTMAHRheU=s362

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
No one really heard from me for almost 20 years but in November I'll finally be fully back so hopefully it's nothing.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i was away for 3 weeks and no one cared lol and i was actually dying, fighting for my life in the ICU, not being able to even breathe on my own... bad case of sepsis, can't recommend it.

hmm maybe i should make more good posts and less shit ones?

OP
OP
Dennis8K

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i was away for 3 weeks and no one cared lol and i was actually dying, fighting for my life in the ICU, not being able to even breathe on my own... bad case of sepsis, can't recommend it.

hmm maybe i should make more good posts and less shit ones?
I don't know how much you post but the reason I noticed Teh Hamburglar wasn't posting was because he is usually posting lots in OT every day so his sudden absence stuck out to me.

But I sorry to hear you went through that but thankfully you survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.