• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
laoOnT8.png

EtWLNsX.png

Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael return in a classic arcade beat-'em-up featuring online play, 6-player co-op, and both story and arcade modes! They are joined by intrepid reporter April O'Neil, Master Splinter, and hockey-enthusiast Casey Jones as they take the fight to Shredder and his goons over the course of sixteen shell-raising stages!

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge.gif
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge.gif

So grab a pal (or five!) and a slice (or five!) and start kicking shell!
Because if you don't teach the Foot Clan a lesson in Turtle Power, who will?

Last edited:

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Bless you, OP. I had asked in a few threads if this was being made and was going into "fine ... I'll do it myself" mode with a bunch of tabs open. Appreciate you taking the lead on this! And great looking OP as well!

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the IGN reviews, seems solid but again with this genre the replayability is bought into question.

Shame they didn't decided to add branching paths something like Outruns branching 'pyramid' paths, so each time you play the game you can pick a different route

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Raph has been and always shall be the best turtle, I will not be taking questions at this time

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this. For $20 I don't mind if it's not a 60-hour juggernaut of a game. As long as the combat is more fun than Scott Pilgrim (which I liked!), I'm in.

Deleted member 13707

Account closed at user request
Oct 27, 2017
Does this game have any crossplay? I heard Xbox to PC (steam), but I wanted to see if that was either the end of it, or crossplay is just non-existent.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
very stoked for this! is it going up 12am EST by any chance or? we got any idea? itching to play. Might need to do some TIT in the meantime. Wish that was on NSO.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
It's a holiday tomorrow in my country, so I'll be playing this all day.
It just sucks that there's no pre-order on PSN, so I wont be able to play it at midnight... :(

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
As a massive fan of TMNT I will play it for a very long time, can't wait!

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited I will eventually own this on everything because I know turtles games get delisted in a few years. I also can't wait for Cowabunga collection to

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm so happy this game exists. Can't wait!

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Got it pre-loaded and ready. Wish it would unlock at midnight by I guess I just gotta wait until I get back home tomorrow afternoon.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Hm. Not a simple feat? I wonder why that would be. That makes it sound like a technical limitation, but surely if you're already hooked up Xbox and Steam, that shouldn't be much harder to add in PS? But maybe! Iono. Or is this code for business limitations?
I always assume the bolded when it comes to cross-play.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
What are the details about how versatile online is?
Can two (or more) players on one console play with random people in both Arcade and Story mode?
Can two (or more) players on separate consoles play with random people in both modes?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I always assume the bolded when it comes to cross-play.

Yeah, as far as I've heard, crossplay is generally pretty decently "easy" (by dev standards, not by normal person standards, to be clear) to get working from a technical perspective. The issue is getting all of the various services to play nice with each other and to get approval to even allow it to happen.

I hope this does well enough that it gets some DLC characters. Give me Slash!

Hear me out: unlockable Cyber Shredder. No explanation, just let it happen.

GoronsRuby

Oct 27, 2017
Any word on performance between the different platforms? I'm leaning toward Switch but not if it's a lesser experience.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Years of nostalgic thirst for a TMNT classic beat em up, but having little faith it was going to get greenlit due to the creative flaws and commercial upsets of the most recent TMNT games...

... and then kind of the miracle announcement last year.

I legit haven't been more excited for a video game since pre-launch Persona 5.

I'm so ready. This is years of longing being fulfilled tomorrow.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally the definitive Ninja Turtles arcade game upgraded for the modern ages! Keeping this in rotation on my arcade cab

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So hyped for this. Everything shown from the music, the sprite work, the enemies, bosses and combat system... this could just end up being the best Turtles game yet (and on the bright side, we are getting ports of the older Turtles games as well soon!)

I'm very much looking forward to diving into this. Combat wise I like what's been shown (I had reservations as I've never been a fan of Scott Pilgrim), as long as harder difficulties multiply the number of enemies present I'll be very happy! Its just so cool we are getting a new Turtles brawler with a nice pixel art look sorta like the arcade games - nothing like that awful remake of TiT...

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Hm. Not a simple feat? I wonder why that would be. That makes it sound like a technical limitation, but surely if you're already hooked up Xbox and Steam, that shouldn't be much harder to add in PS? But maybe! Iono. Or is this code for business limitations?
Because the game is on gamepass, the crossplay is likely done through the Xbox account system. Unsurprisingly, Sony and Nintendo very rarely allow games with Xbox account integration unless it's a special case like Minecraft (aka still easily one of the top 10 most popular games worldwide). PS4/Switch crossplay would likely require a separate new account system, which, like the dev said, is not easy.

I believe other DotEmu games on Gamepass like Windjammers 2 and Streets of Rage 4 had a similar limitation.