• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Super pumped for tomorrow. Gonna spend some of the day painting my 3d prints of Baxter, Detective Donatello and Pizza Face to keep the hype going.

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
I've been in brawler heaven lately and can't wait for this. Fight n Rage, SoR 4 and Dawn of the Monsters all prove you can make the genre work beyond mere nostalgia. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

BigMack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so pumped for this game

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge |OT| - Forgiveness is Divine but Never Pay Full Price for Games on Game Pass

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
izreJ2a.png

So far looking real good! Hyped for tomorrow.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
What can we expect from online play on this game? Going to enjoy it either way but apparently Streets of Rage 4 had bad netcode ?

GreatBriTom

Host/Producer at GameSpot
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
My review.

If you were just a little excited for this game, you're going to like it. If you couldn't wait for it, you're going to love it.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tribute Games' output has been so thoroughly "average at best" up until this point that I'm extremely pleasantly surprised to hear that Turtles seemingly wound up being great. Hope it can match up to the benchmark set by Streets of Rage 4.

Pallo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man... I absolutely cannot wait for the OST to become available. It's going to be GLORIOUS.
ONE. MORE. DAY.