• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my God what? This is the team that worked on Scott Pilgrim originally, isn't it?! This looks amazing!

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Right into my veins, the nostalgia hit hard and I'm sure my kid will like it!

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Nice. Chunky spritework.

While I loved SoR4, I prefer chunky sprites for beatemups.

Oct 27, 2017
I know this is gonna be a hot take but im not the only one who prefers literally any other iteration of the TMNT over the 80s one? Maybe it was cuz i wasnt born then

Sojiro

Jun 24, 2018
Wow that looked awesome, and I like that they went for the original look of the turtles than what came after. Definitely checking this one out.

Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful, just beautiful. As someone who grew up with the NES and SNES Turtle games this is like going back in time to my childhood. So gonna enjoy this!

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
OMG, the TMNT arcade games were my favorite beat em ups and Streets of rage 4 is one of the best games of last year. Holy shit this is going to be awesome.

Sonix

Prophet of Regret
Aug 3, 2020
DIRECTLY. INTO. MY. VEINS.

(A little concerned by the style, seems a little.. off? can't really put it into words.)

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Oof, that's a terrible cover of the theme.

Psyched about the game, though. I wonder if we'll get playable April/Splinter.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I need to report a murder, cause they butcher the OG theme.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Day One.

I feel like the person singing the theme song has never heard it and just got handed a sheet with the lyrics though. I kind of hate it lmao.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Ya'll know what the best part is aside from the artstyle?

No RPG-elements. No level ups, no damage numbers, no nothing. I just hope this will be good and gets a physical release.