• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm a critical thinker. I think the number one job of a free man, a free human being, is to be suspicious… I really believe that Americans' number one job is to question authority, to constantly put the screws to our elected employees…"

🤷‍♂️

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Let's get Jon Voight and James Woods in here too.

Last edited:

Mr. President

Oct 27, 2017
This has to be a mistake. Ted Nugent was thrown into a prison camp and assassinated after Obama won reelection.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I really believe in truth, logic, common sense.

This is why people need to be realistic about the effort put into "changing minds." Nugent obviously isn't the only one who believes this.

If you don't share even remotely a common fundamental reality, there's nothing to talk about. You are effectively living in two different worlds.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
latest

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Do we really need to signal boost what this idiot says? We all know he's a piece of shit, he has no insight to offer.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is that the guy who became legal guardian of an underage girl so he could fuck her without it being illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.