• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a joy. I need to watch season one.

Oct 29, 2017
God this seems so much fun. Absolutely cannot wait. Gonna pretend it's a belated birthday present that came 17 days late.

also interested to see if that "Evil" Ted Lasso is like... a real thing, or if it's 100% a joke

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
wbshop.com

Official A.F.C. Richmond Jerseys & Apparel As Seen on Ted Lasso

Shop official A.F.C. Richmond gear as seen on Ted Lasso. Find A.F.C. Richmond jerseys, shirts, hats, scarfs and other gear so you can cheer on the Greyhounds in style!

Just a friendly heads-up- they finally did merch and there's a 20% off code today- DEALDAY.

They do have proper professional kits coming later in the year if you don't want the cheap one they are selling now. I just got a couple shirts because I want to wait.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Oh shit, just a month away? I figured it'd be later this year. (I guess I didn't watch S1 until it had already been out for a minute.)

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
coach-approves.gif

myojinsoga

Oct 29, 2017
Adding my small voice to the chorus. This was a lovely thing in a dark time. Can't wait for more.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I really thought the show would be annoying but it's actually lovely. It's wholesome but also knows when to get real. Really excited for season 2.