• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Growth is weak at the front of his chin, otherwise it isn't that bad. He still looks like he leaves a greasy film on everything he touches though.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I don't like beards on anyone, so replace "ted cruz" with "everyone's".

Heheh

I get scruffy/2 weeks in at most and I HAVE to get rid of mine. My brother's looks like he's a member of ZZ Top, makes me want to shave his face. He ends up with so much food in his mustache and beard when we go out to eat....and drinks get half stuck in his mustache... milk just makes me cringe as he eats with it hanging out around his mouth hairs....(twitches)

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He looks fine. He s actually looks like a poeple now and not a caricature of one

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
huh. I see the picture and I suddenly realize that Wil Wetton could easily play him in any future movies

1200px-Wil_Wheaton_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

vs

KPhv9e3.png

just need a little make up to age wil a bit.

Oct 28, 2017
It makes him look almost passable as a human now so he should keep the beard. Without it he looks like a waxwork that got too close to a fire.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There are lots of legitimate reasons to shit on Ted Cruz, but this ain't one. The beard is fine. Not good, but fine.

Last edited:

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
His mustache connects to the chin strap, mine does not.

Thanks for giving me something to be jealous of Ted Cruz about, OP.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looks a Zodiac-esque beard.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Weak chin and upper cheeks, but it looks to be early growth and he can already pull off a respectable Riker.

Shameful person, though.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not good but it's not atrocious. I'd this is what you're working with, you're allowed to try.

Either way I'd spit if I saw him.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
he looks a lot better with this beard. wish you didn't show me this tbh.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I can't say much, it looks like I've glued my pubic hair to my face when I haven't shaved.