• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

Despite the fact that Antifa have killed nobody, but right wing extremists are the main offenders, the US government is trying to label Antifa as domestic terrorists. Think about that for a moment. Regularly speak up against the far right, fascism or the GOP on social media? You could be labelled as "Antifa" and go to prison.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah we have a thread.
And i agree. I can just see how it goes in court:
"Are you or are you not against fascism sir?!"
"Well yes, of course i am...".
"There is is your honor. This proves he is guilty of being a terrorist."

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Despite the fact that Antifa have killed nobody, but right wing extremists are the main offenders, the US government is trying to label Antifa as domestic terrorists. Think about that for a moment. Regularly speak up against the far right, fascism or the GOP on social media? You could be labelled as "Antifa" and go to prison.
People need to realize that the US is governed by a far right government with a singular moderate right opposition party.
Of course they're gonna go after political opponents this is 1920-1930s european government 101.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
It's funny cause dude isn't even a Texan. But yeah, fuck Cruz.
Indeed. I find it funny that a state that loves that "manly cowboy" aesthetic also loves a man who bent over backwards for Trump after Trump called him Lyin' Ted, called his wife ugly, and said his dad assassinated JFK

God Ted Cruz is such a spineless sack of shit. Fuck him so much.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017

You are correct that this is a terrible precedent to set and it's transparent as to why they are doing this, but I'm not sure why the bar for terrorism would be set at killing someone. An unsuccessful terrorist attack would still be terrorism even if no one was injured.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
He describes the KKK, but he wants to outlaw the group that directly opposes the KKK.

Meanwhile, the KKK have been active for over 150 years because of the 1st amendment.

Terranigma

Oct 27, 2017
That's what makes is scary. If the organisation doesn't exist, they can claim that anybody they want is part of it. I'm speechless. What have you done, America? What have you done?

Isn't that how they first treated Al-Qaeda? As some non structured non organisations of independent "cells" working without actual guidance from the top? ANd only later suddenly Al-Qaeda became some regular terror organisations with leaders and people directly taking orders etc.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
There was a tweet that explained that it's actually worst than it even seems as they also label left wing activists in this bill. In other words, anybody that speaks out against Republicans and their agenda would no longer be able to protest as they would be labeled terrorists. Cool cool.

But you know, if a Nazi or a KKK member, people that actually want minorities dead, want to speak at a college somewhere, they better damn well be able to, says the same slime ball Cruz. Priorities and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.