• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
He threw his kids under the bus, wow. I thought Ted Cruz couldn't get any lower but I've been proven wrong.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
I love this privileged life. My teenage daughters wanted to go hang out in the tropics with their spoiled friends to get away from an emergency ridden state and be isolated in an all inclusive resort.

fuck these people

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Must be so liberating to not even have to pertend you are not a piece of sh!t to your constituents

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, seriously? I was sure the story was going to be "this trip was planned months in advance, but due to the emergency I rushed back as soon as my family were settled to take care of my constituents," but nah. Dude's just straight-up "my kid's got a snow day and wanted to spend it in Cancun with her BFF Jill, and I hoped I could sneak off with them."

Bacardi151

Oct 25, 2017
IT WAS MY DAUGHTERS' FAULT!

DigitalGreatCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
nothing says relatable like a spontaneous trip to cancun during the worst winter storm in years amidst a pandemic whose effects are still being felt around the country

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Republican politicians never take responsibility for anything, it's their modus operandi. However, tens of millions of my piece of shit fellow citizens thinks that makes them good leaders. When in real, adult land with people that aren't human garbage it is understood that great leaders always take responsibility, even if the fault isn't theirs.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
He didn't resign after first getting elected to the Senate and failing to disclose the campaign funds from Goldman Sachs, the bank his wife is a director at. He didn't resign for being one of the main perpetrators of the lies about election fraud that culminated in a fascist putsch on the nation's Capitol. He has no shame and will literally sell out his family to hold onto power, he's human excrement.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
He's totally going to say he flew his family out and wanted to be with them but was going to return once they were settled in lol

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Ted Cruz's wife is ugly, his father killed JFK, and his daughter made him take a spontaneous trip to Cancun

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know I should've expected this from the loser who still licked Trump's asshole after he insulted his wife.

But still, blaming your fucking daughters for this, Jesus H...

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I never would have expected Ted cruz to use his own children as an excuse and political tool, no sir.

This is 100% like in a job interview where they ask you what your greatest weakness is and you respond with "I work too hard!"

"Why weren't you there to help your constituents?"
"I'm TOO GOOD OF A FATHER!"

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Is this one of the best, absolutely clear and perfect examples of Republicans blaming Democrats on everything when it's clearly their own fucking fault?

This continues to be party of straight up lying and evil. Take some fucking responsibility for once in your life and show that you care about people. Part of that would be admitting to failure and not openly lying. There's no in the middle on this. If you happen to be a moderate who is still trying to bridge this and find a both sides to this, you can go fuck off.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
What depresses me is that roughly half of US voters apparently don't care. You can be a demonstrably incompetent, totally uncaring moron, with the charm and appeal of a rotting hog carcass, and millions of people will still vote for you as long as you have an "R" next to your name.
Welcome to the good ole boys tribalism that reeks in every American institution

Oct 29, 2017
Someone post that gif of his daughter not wanting anything to do with him as if it didn't already make plenty of sense before.