• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how Ted frames it as both of them attacking each other's family, when it was literally only Trump attacking Biden's family, and Biden refusing to attack Trump's family.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The real October surprise is the rising Covid infections, deaths, and hospitalizations, plus Trump acting like everything is normal. The Hunter Biden story ranks up there with "Obamagate," something the right wing media loves, but no one besides hardcore Trump supporters cares about or understands.

May 19, 2020
Broken clock is right twice a day. No normal person living in COVID world cares about Hunter Biden's business dealings, dick pics, crack smoking or whatever rumor/gossip sludge is being dredged up today.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ted better be careful, by law he's only allowed two truthful statements per month

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
No way, you Fuckers are gonna feel the full effect of letting trump run wild and people won't let you forget you're the party of trump.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"They were slamming each others' families."

I'm sorry, could you show me where Diamond Joe did that?

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Ted's right.

I've been trying to explain this to my parents.
People (by and in large) aren't voting for Biden. They're voting for Trump or against Trump. Biden is just the name next to the lever that's "not Trump". So whatever his kid did, doesn't matter, and if it turns out Biden was involved, we'll have President Harris. 🤷‍♂️

Dec 31, 2017
This is what republicans do. They were all shitting on Trump before 2016, then they bent over and kissed the ring, now they are trying to act like rats off of a sinking ship. It's their schtick.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Maybes it's because Hunter Biden isn't running for President 🤔

Not for nothing, but if he were running against Trump, I'd vote for him.

This is what republicans do. They were all shitting on Trump before 2016, then they bent over and kissed the ring, now they are trying to act like rats off of a sinking ship. It's their schtick.

Nobody believed me, but they abandoned Bush at warp speed. As soon as the dam bursts, they'll flip in the blink of an eye. You won't be able to find a mainstream Republican who'll admit to having supported Trump once he has that loser stink.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Notably human Ted Cruz definitely conjured the right set of words. Looking forward for this sack of meat and water of earthly descent to fuck off at the earliest position of the planet around our star.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden. The Hillary stuff only worked because people already hated Hillary.

Ted Cruz may be a fascist piece of shit, but hey, at least he can see the writing on the wall.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet most people had never even heard of Biden's son before. You can't just launch another buttery emails campaign with a week to go.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
This is him trying pretend he's some principled adult in the room when he's just as slimy and venal as Trump.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

We're gonna see a lot of GOP people start distancing themselves from Trump like this over the next week. They know what's coming.

Yeah No shit Ted

Hunter isn't running for President and isn't some criminal mastermind that daddy is covering for lmao

To think they thought this would stick is laughable and pathetic

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
1. Biden hasn't attacked Trump's coked out family.

2. Every time Trump has attacked Biden's family, it ends with Biden saying he is proud of his son. Which only drives people more to him.

3. Another ploy of trying to say both sides

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
They really tried with Hunter, with Faux News following suite, but they still couldn't manage to even get Ted sycophant Cruz to give a damn. What a waste of time and resources.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Ted Cruz is a sniveling coward and opportunist. He would sellout his wife if it meant keeping his political career.

Oh wait....

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I think this is less of Cruz trying to distance himself from Trump and more outright admitting that the Hunter line of attack is not working.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
"what was it about 10 or 15 minutes where they were slamming each other's families and going back and forth..."

ay yi yi.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
I have the feeling like Republicans are going to fixate on attempting to start some investigation on the Democratic Presidential Candidate for the next several cycles because it worked for them in 2016.

But hopefully the public will realize how blatantly political those endeavors are that no one is fooled.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
How on Earth Ted Cruz's wife and father are able to look at him with anything but disdain following Trump's campaign against them personally is beyond me.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Ted also predicted recently that the GOP could lose in a landslide in November.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is pretty funny seeing hardcore Trumpers trying to push this "story" and getting a big "meh" in return by any and everyone who hasn't been drinking the koolaid. They're shocked and furious no one else cares about the obvious manufactured smear campaign.

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
Sure, the problem isn't making shit up to smear a political opponent. The problem is that it's not working.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Ted Cruz was all over the place boosting the Hunter Biden story, particularly on Fox News just a couple weeks ago, so he can shut the fuck up.