• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
200.gif

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Excited for this. Mostly because I got in a fight with a PA while they were filming at Kaufman Studios. Sorry bro, just because you have a clipboard doesn't mean I can't walk my dog down my block in between shots.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
The first has some genuinely good jokes. I'm not about to get protective about a 25 year old Disney Halloween movie, but let those three chew the hell out of the scenery and you'll probably be fine.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
I don't know whether it's impressive or sad, but
the CGI eye on the book looks miles better than the one on Doctor Strange in MoM

Oct 30, 2017
Looks good actually judging from teaser. As a Floridian makes me sad I never got to experience fall leaves, mood of Halloween, and going to an all brick two story high school lol.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
totally forgot everything about the first movie despite seeing it 200 times back in the day

ajido

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 7, 2018
The main three actresses are freaking powerhouses. This is going to be great.

SpaceUI

Oct 31, 2017
So no theaters? Kinda feels like the old direct-to-dvd movies they did back in the day. As long as the main witches remain in the cast this will probably be decent at least. Can't wait! Wonder what they will sing! The first one's song is so iconic.

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I thought I was on the gaming side and believed that they were making a sequel to the DOS game...

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
If Disney did this right, they could have their own Fear Street but it's modern Disney. Isn't one of the new generation girls queer? That's assuming that novel is still canon to this.