• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Looks extremely cool visually and conceptually so far, the mech reminds me a lot of Metal Gear Rex.

ZhugeEX just Tweeted details about it:

Edit: Additional gameplay demo courtesy of Luminaire :

Last edited:

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
looks like a mix of metal gear, nier and devil may cry (even has the style ranking)

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sunny finally getting her own game.

That movelist is filled with Dante gauntlet moves.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this in the PS Studios thread but just wanna say again that this looks awesome and I'm glad that Chinese developers are picking up the slack on stylish action games.

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
That Fist weapon in the gameplay videos looks like it's using a ton of moves from Balrog in DMC5. Aside from that, the gameplay looks pretty cool.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Technically, I'm sure the game is great, but everywhere else it looks a bit too generic for my tastes.
Yep, graphically looks nice I guess, but man it's really just punching and kicking a robot for 5 minutes.

I never played DMC but do you not unlock abilities if you hit S/SS/SSS? Tbh my only exposure is Samira from LoL where she can ult once she hits S rank.
The guy playing hit SSS for a moment, but still just kept punching the enemy?

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay yeah, this totally looks and plays like Metal Gear and DMC had a baby.

Visuals are MG and the gameplay is a straight up copy of DMC (a lot of the exact same moves Dante has, style ranking etc.).

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome. 2B really made people wanna make action games with hot android ladies huh. Project Eve and now this.

Really like how our first look shows us proper combat and it looks great, a big worry for a game like this already gone. Going from whats shown here I guess instead of switching between weapons she might switch between elements as we saw her doing attacks using fire and what could be Wind when she does her air punches

Last edited:

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Devil May Revengance

I love how they just put Killer Bee and Real Impact in there. Like, they didn't even change them lol

That aside, it looks fun if a bit janky.

AmAsuT

Jan 24, 2021
I think Chinese/Korean studios should work with Japanese/Western directors. Their projects seem technically impressive, but lacking in substance (personal opinion). They need a generation of directors who have their own specific style/vision/etc. and learning from experienced directors can be a big step in that direction.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
Was kinda hoping for a mecha game ala. Gundam.

Still looks really cool and seems promising mechanics wise. Happy to start seeing more stuff like this from Chinese game devs rather than the avalanche of low effort mobile games that is flooding the market that they seem to get most attention for. Between this and that Wukong game, I am excited for more.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Looks pretty dope

It's a small thing, but I appreciate the focus on unarmed combat. I'm always looking for character action games to have punches and kicks in focus, even just as an option.

I will be keeping an eye on this. Love how the boss enemy transforms from Rex to Ray
A fellow of culture I see. Yeah, I really appreciate the focus on hand to hand in this demo, looks promising so far.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
I'm really liking this trend of chinese devs making awesome melee action games. Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact, Lost Soul Aside, Wukong Black Myth, Punishing Black Raven, Guijan 3 and so on.

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
Never underestimate the Chinese when it comes to video game design.

I have friends on WeChat; video games are becoming more prominent there.

My prediction? They'll be a force to be reckoned with in this decade.

Give it 5 years; maybe a bit less.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I never played DMC but do you not unlock abilities if you hit S/SS/SSS? Tbh my only exposure is Samira from LoL where she can ult once she hits S rank.
The guy playing hit SSS for a moment, but still just kept punching the enemy?

Not exactly, with like one exception I can think of the style rankings don't really lock you out of movesets/options.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I hope you get to...you know...control a mech and not just punch them in the face. Kinda lame if it's the latter.