• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
T17_TEASESTILL_BY_001-1.png

You're not going to want to miss these announcements, and we really can't wait to share the trailers with you. To ensure that you're the first to hear about these new games, make sure that you're following us in all the right places, such as our Steam Publisher Page, the Team17 newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Discord. Trust us… It'll be worth it!

In the meantime, you can find a couple of cryptic clues to the identity of these new games in the image above, and if you hop over to the Team17 Twitter account, make your predictions, follow and re-tweet then you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a copy of these two games, and Hell Let Loose, upon release!

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you next week!

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Worms Armageddon remastered!

This, or Worms Armageddon 2 would be awesome. I really wish they had a ton of level templates like in the old games. Also, the last worms game supported custom images as maps, that was fantastic. They need to keep that but also add back in the ability to customize the soundbanks. I'd also like to see all of the old weapons returning.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
>honeycombs in the logo
>yooka-laylee took place in hivory towers owned by the villain Capital B

Capital B spin-off confirmed?

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
Could very well be Yooka Laylee 2...

The logo is made up of bee hive thingys, the same as Capital B's insignia and lair design.

>honeycombs in the logo
>yooka-laylee took place in hivory towers owned by the villain Capital B

Capital B spin-off confirmed?

They said they wanted to make future games based on characters within Yooka Laylee so yeah, could be!

I wonder what genre they could tackle with Capital B as the main character

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
We're getting a Yooka Laylee 2. The game deserves a sequel. I'd like to see them improve on it!