• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
you cant just make a new twitter. thats not how it fucking works lol. twitter took years to get where it is now. if you dont have the infrastructure backings to handle a site like that as well as a good moderation team/algorithm then you cant even try. Also on patriots.win people are saying dont use the site cause its hosted on amazon LIKE FUCKING EVERYTHING IS lmao. What do they want? it to be hosted on someones pc in a basement and handle maybe 4 users at a time? These people are fucking clueless at how the internet works.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
you cant just make a new twitter. thats not how it fucking works lol. twitter took years to get where it is now. if you dont have the infrastructure backings to handle a site like that as well as a good moderation team/algorithm then you cant even try. Also on patriots.win people are saying dont use the site cause its hosted on amazon LIKE FUCKING EVERYTHING IS lmao. What do they want? it to be hosted on someones pc in a basement and handle maybe 4 users at a time? These people are fucking clueless at how the internet works.
This these things tend to be organic and just suddenly appear after years of growth. Like no one heard of tiktok, but boom soon it was everywhere

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Even Tok Tok didn't spring from nowhere. It was Musical.ly before, which was extremely popular with teens who liked to lip sync and dance to music.
Yeah exactly, like all those "WoW Killers", if you talking that from the beginning you already lost the sauce

MacSoft

Nov 5, 2020
Wait … I just looked up Trump on this things and it says he is suspended?! 🤪

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
"One of the top results now features Sonic the Hedgehog crushing a guy with his feet."

4cc.jpg

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did they change the site so you can't see shit without signing up? The first day when I looked I was seeing (hilarious sonic art) top posts. Now I just see a generic front page with a support note about how flooded they are with sign ups.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Also on patriots.win people are saying dont use the site cause its hosted on amazon LIKE FUCKING EVERYTHING IS lmao. What do they want? it to be hosted on someones pc in a basement and handle maybe 4 users at a time? These people are fucking clueless at how the internet works.
"building a cloud computing infrastructure on a massive scale to own the libs"

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Did they change the site so you can't see shit without signing up? The first day when I looked I was seeing (hilarious sonic art) top posts. Now I just see a generic front page with a support note about how flooded they are with sign ups.

The link on the first page still works, there's less men in underpants, but plenty of trolling going on still.