• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Lol, guy sells his soul to the EGS and attempts to look cool with an EA dig. Very amusing. At this point is sooner buy an EA game than his.

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised it's taking this long to pump out a runner that has little chance of living up to the name of its predecessor.

Yeah, that's the part I don't get. From everything I've seen it looks just like an endless runner, even with just a single programmer I don't see how it's taken so long.

Oct 25, 2017
Edmund McMillen ain't on team meat last I checked.

But whatever, it's rich to see them say they're not "owned" by a shitty corporation, when they've got themselves an exclusivity deal.

Good for them, I guess, but fuck everyone else who's not already made it like they have, is honestly more of a vibe I'm getting from this.

They're making fun of EA (BioWare) for abuse. An indie doing something that gets them money is slightly different from horrible mental anguish.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Eh, "Evil Asshat", bit cringe to put out imo. Glad they're delaying it but a typical humble message would have sufficed.

Status
Not open for further replies.