• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles

Best quote:
We could have sacrificed our minds, bodies and social lives to make April 2019 but that's stupid. Team Meat isn't some studio owned by an Evil Asshat corporation that has a say over what we do and how we do it. We are fortunate enough to have control over how we work and we choose not to run ourselves into the ground.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
It's a reference to EA, people. Evil Asshat, EA.

it's not epic because the game is epic store exclusive

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised it's taking this long to pump out a runner that has little chance of living up to the name of its predecessor.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I missed the delay news last week. I was looking forward to it but April is busy enough.

PortableSam

Banned
Jan 29, 2019
It's like the whole internet doesn't understand sarcasm unless you add punctuation to that effect. Sad days

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
If only devs would take these digs at actual pedo sites supporters like THQ Nordic...

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Super Meat Boy Delayed Forever lol

Hopefully the delay isn't too long, what I played 2 years ago on Switch at Eurogamer's EGX was great and I'm looking forward to playing it again.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's probably at both EA and Microsoft, EA for the obvious recent scandals, and Microsoft from when Team Meat had a really bad experience overworking themselves in order to meet a Microsoft imposed deadline for Super meat boy.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This was the weird auto-runner, no? Shame, it looked cool. Hopefully it's not too far off.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this has been delayed so much that my excitement for it is basically zero, and the original is one of my favorite games of all time. doesn't help that the original creator and composer aren't involved with forever.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
They should probably be shitting on Bioware and even then, maybe they shouldn't shit on anybody anyway when they're just trying to say they're not killing themselves to finish their game.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They should probably be shitting on Bioware and even then, maybe they shouldn't shit on anybody anyway when they're just trying to say they're not killing themselves to finish their game.
Yeah, this came across less of a dig at big companies and more of a dig to people who have little to no say in whether or not they have to crunch hard for weeks if not months. If only everyone was so lucky.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
r/gaming will love that dig at EA. Just needed to put something about not selling half the game as DLC to really get those cheap internet points

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2Yni481.jpg

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
Is this still an auto runner?
My interest dropped dramatically when I found out it was only a 2 button game.

I'd honestly not looked at previews or interviews for the game, I love the original title and was just planning on getting it, but I looked and it is in fact an auto running game with two buttons, which I might not care too much about since I like the Runner games, but it's also procedurally generated? I'm gonna wait to see how reviews and other players feel about it after release regardless of when that is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.