• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017

Video for song Cardigan also premiering.

She actually dropping a surprise album on us and not a one of us is ready for it!

Album out now:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LiQuid!

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't think the second half of 2020 could be even worse than the first but whew
cold-face-emoji-by-twitter.png

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic. I hope it's more in the 1989 spirit than the dreck that was Fearless.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Meh. I get why Taylor changed up her style, but her older stuff is so much better IMO. There were maybe 1-2 songs on 1989 that I liked, but I fell off of her after that. Everything up to Red was fantastic though.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
It's always the concept I've had in my head for her, the natural progression, but after several albums of decidedly not that I'd sort of given up on that dream.. now that it's here, of course it'll be hard for me to not be over-critical. But very refreshing to avoid the long bluster of the pre-release hype campaign. V interesting

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Big fan of 1989 and some random tracks in between. But if Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon are involved i'm definitely giving it a spin.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 Week): Drive-by posting across multiple threads; Accumulation of similar infractions
She is a fraud and her activist kick was entirely self-serving. Do not support this charlatan.
I didn't think the second half of 2020 could be even worse than the first but whew
Thank you for this.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's working with Jack again? Sign me up. He's one of the best producers out there today and everything he's done with Taylor in recent years has been gold.

This was the song of the summer in 2019.

That pic made me immediately think of:

50139-optimized_5a7a2f3b37526.jpg

No thank you.

Because you can tell the quality of an album from some dumb album cover comparison. Got it.

Music threads here are always such a mess.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
She's working with Jack again? Sign me up. He's one of the best producers out there today and everything he's done with Taylor in recent years has been gold.

This was the song of the summer in 2019.

Because you can tell the quality of an album from some dumb album cover comparison. Got it.

Music threads here are always such a mess.

Maybe they're a mess because you took an obvious joke post and made it personal.

Please be closer to Red than 1989.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow this is an awesome surprise. I always love her albums, excited to listen to this one.

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
Quick turnaround.
Approached Aaron Dessner at the end of April, worked on 11 songs together..
..two months later and it's done.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously it won't sound like 1898. My thoughts went to her old collab song 'Safe and Sound'.. but we'll see.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Man of the Woods was cringe because JT did an awkward left turn for some 'authenticity' play. But this is more like Tay returning to her roots.