• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They getting close to violating the rule of 3

Oct 31, 2017
I hope he's an anarchist like the comics

They getting close to violating the rule of 3

It's time..

ZZwLkXY8waQw_0iUjEEhcJ7iKwy4i4p7ydBvspYPOUI.jpg

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Ah man, i guess i should have made a new thread yesterday lol

www.resetera.com

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse has been delayed until June 2, 2023 News - Entertainment

Looks like merch didn't get the memo that the movie got delayed til next year. Across the Spider-verse merch has apparently started showing up at some retail stores (Target?) Also of note is a new toy (and maybe a minor spoiler for a new character that i don't think has been officially...

But yeah, Its gotta be Hobie since there's not another Spider-Punk that i know of. Im a little surprised the packaging seems to lack Peter entirely and just focuses on Miles and Gwen (with tiny little Miguel in the corners)

Seems like Merch didn't get the memo or its another case of Black Widow where the toys are done and coming out, release changes be damned. Although i do wonder if they're going to have more stuff when the actual movie comes out or just no merch at all?

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Im all in on Web-weaver lets go, hopefully they show up, gonna preorder a few copies of edge of Spider-verse #5

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Nice. He's easily tied with Gwen for being the best characters that got introduced in Edge of Spider-Verse, maybe even being slightly better than her (because the hyper-capitalist world he comes from and is rebelling against is so much more interesting than the world Gwen comes from).

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So Mayday is being saved for the role Miguel had in Into the Spider-Verse, right? The post-credits stinger?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
It's funny how the movie plans get screwed over when folks just gotta sell some shit. Like the Thor figures that came out way early and were on clearance as the movie came out.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how significant Spider-Punk will be in the movie. Miles, Gwen, and Miguel seem like the main characters.